Lee's dead

Song for this chapter is tumbleweed by~Pucifer & Need you now by Lady A

I felt like everything was in slow motion.Kayce kept doing cpr.

''Kayla, stay with me don't you dare fucking die on me!''He whispered loudly but he was being shot at.

''Kayce...''I grunted.

He stood up quickly and started shooting at Monica's brother.Monica's brother was down and he ran too where I laid.He pulled my head into his lap and stroked my hair.

''Your mic, wont work.''He sighed as he fiddled with it.

''Come on lets get you back home.''He said 

As he stood up and placed Lee's dead corpse over the front of the horse before he gentle carried me bridal styles he sat me on the front of the horse and he mounted up and climbed on the horse.I was slotched back into his chest.I couldn't move.Everything was in slow-motion.I was cross eyed.And was in so much pain with the bullet pressing against my heart every move the horse would make made me grunt in pain,Hearing constant ''It's ok's''from kayce.

*Third POV*

''send ATV's and go out and look for them,GODDAMNIT!''John yelled at his phone.

''Dad.''Jamie said as he watched his father run and hop on a horse and rush across the field.

***

''What happened.''John said.

''She was shot before Lee was.I did CPR and saved her, dad.''kayce said tears in his eyes.

''Give me the reins, take my horse and Kayla and get her a ride too the hospital.''John said as he started walking off across the hill with Kayla.

***

''Jamie I need you to call a ambulance right Goddamn now.''Kayce said as he pulled Kayla off the horse and carrying her bridal style up the porch of the Dutton house hold.

''Jamie how long before the ambulance gets here!''kayce yelled.

''15 mins!''Jamie yelled from his SUV.

''not gonna be enough time, she's barely goddamn breathing.''Kayce said as he ran out too The gravel driveway.

''I'll drive Ya.''Jamie said as he started up his SUV and jumped too the passenger side ripping open the door. Kayce sat down holding Kayla close to him.Jamie ran around got in and drove down the drive way fast and carefully.

***

Without Jamie's reckless driving they would never would have arrived in a total of 10 mins.Kayve carried a half dead Kayla in his arms inside the hospital.

''Help!!I need help!!''he yelled threw the emergency doors.

''How long ago was she shot?Sir?Hello?!''The or surgen asked quickly as he began too check her eyes with a flashlight.

''Ah about a couple of hours!She's got a pulse.''Kayce yelled over the nurses scrambling too get her prepped for surgery.

''Ok, everyone clear out of the way!!!''The doctor yelled threw the hallway.

Kayce was holding kayla's hand as they walked fast down the hallway.

''Relation?''The nurse asked Kayce.

''Husband?Fiance?Boyfriend?Friend?''the nurse questioned.

''Uh friend.''He said with hesitation.

''ok well your friends going Into surgery.Surgery's gonna be about 3-4 hours long, I do need you to fill out some paper work.Here you are.''She said as she handed him the paperwork.

''Is she gonna be ok?!''He asked out of no where.

''I don't know sir.I will let you know as soon as possible.''She smiled as she walked away.

Kayce sat down slowly, dialing his wife's phone.

''hello.kayce?''She said.

''Kayce what's wrong?Are you hurt?''She asked concerned.

 ''baby, I'm fine.Nope I'm ok.''he said with tears in his eyes.

''what's going on?Where Are you?''she asked.

''I'm at the hospital.Kayla got shot.She's in surgery and I'm here with Jamie.Lee's gone-H-he's gone.''He said as he chocked back on his tears.

''I gotta go.Picking up Tate from school I'll talk too you later.''she sighed.

He put his phone back in his pocket.He looked up and saw John and Rip walking the hallway.He didn't care.He just sat backed closing his eyes.

''where is she?''John asked as he sat next too his son.

''In surgery.Its been 2 hours.''Kayce said as he put his elbows on his knees sighing to himself.

''She gonna be ok?''Rip asked.

''Don't know.''kayce mumbled.

''I'll go get a nurse.''kayce said as he quickly got up and walked to the front desk.

He waited for about a hour which pissed him off a tun.He kept getting dirty looks at him with all the blood he had over him.Kayla and Lee's blood.A nurse walked behind the desk and looked at him as she noticed he had been standing there for what seemed like forever.

''Um, can I help you?''she asked.

''update on Kayla Watson?''he asked.

''uh yes, hold on I will be right back.''she smiled as she grabbed a folder that said  Watson~Kayla.

After about another 30 mins of waiting.The nurse came back with news and the doctor who performed Kayla's emergency surgery.

''Are you Kayla's Husband?''Kayla's doctor asked looking at the paper's.

''Uhm no actually,It's complicated.''Kayce laughed a little.

''okay,Um she's doing really good.You can come see her if you want to?''Doctor Cullen said.

''Uh yes, please.''Kayce said.

''Alright follow me.''Doctor Cullen said.

They walked down the hallway for a good ten mins.But stopped at a room.Room 103.

''Thank you,Doctor.''Kayce said as he walked in the room.

And there she was.Laying there Alive, awake.

To be continued...