Let's make a baby..

Have you ever thought about if you would ever been in love with someone again, well that's how I was when I served 10 years in prison.And how it feels like every inch is like it hasn't been touched in a thousand years.Well you feel like you have a purpose, you feel like your life is just getting better.Well this is how I felt when Kayce kissed me.Life isn't always perfect,but maybe for some people it actually is, like me. Feels like time slows down.But here we were.

She sat on his lap, kissing him and rubbing him.She took off his shirt unbuckling his belt then unbuttoned his wranglers.He pulled off her shirt, revealing a black lace bra.He flipped them over slowly,He stopped for a second.Staring her in the eyes.

"Are you sure?"he asked her.

"I want this, Kayce."She said too him as she rubbed her hand down his shoulder.

"Ok, baby."he whispered.

He pulled her jeans off, rubbing her thighs.Making her moan.

The Truth was,Kayla never slept with anyone.Ever.Like she couldn't bare feeling guilty.Kayce on the other hand slept with his ex wife,Monica.They made Tate.But more things could come possible if Kayla got pregnant they wouldn't have too worry because, they had a home and plenty of room for the baby and Tate.But that being said, Kayce and Kayla didn't want a baby they wanted eachother.

He stuck in and out.Pulling in and out,as they picked up speed.After about 15 mins of fucking.Kayla finished,and Kayce did shortly after.Collapsed next too her, catching his breath.He looked over at Kayla.But pulled a comforter over them.Kissing kayla, he began too speak.

"You ok, baby?"Kayce asked her.

"Yeah."She answered. 

"Something wrong?"he asked her as he pulled her into him.

"Do you think I would make a good step-mother too Tate?"I asked as I closed my not wanting to look at him.

"Baby, you are amazing."he whispered as he rubbed my back.

"We need a time line."I said as I played with his small amount of chest hair.

"What type of time line?"he smiled.

"You know what type of time line."I laughed.

"Well, we could make a baby right now?"he smirked with a gentle charming laugh.

"I'm down, we have the room.And it's not like we just met.We've done this before, plus I think Tate loves me like I'm his mom.I mean come on Kayce!"I smiled as I looked up at him.

"Are you even ready for it?"he asked.

"Am I ready of course I'm ready!We have a house, your dad can always watch Tate!"I said.

"Well let's make a baby.."He smiled as he bent down and kissed my lips.

He sat up and flipped them over.

Well it looks like they weren't lying.

They wanted too make a baby.

***

I was getting dressed. Kayce was watching me,

"Well we'll find out within the next month, baby."he said as he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her.

He kissed her head.

"Ok,well let's go."I smiled as we walked out the door.Not even bothering too kick the door sense we live on a ranch with Millions of Ranchers and wranglers.Kayce opened the door for me and let me hope in,he shut the door and got in the truck.They drive 5mins back too the ranch  for dinner.

***

As they pulled up too the main Dutton Ranch house.They got out of the truck and opened the front door and walked in.Smiling as too the Makeout session they had in the kitchen.They walked into the dinning room and were met with Beth,John and Tate sitting at the table .No single sign of Jamie Dutton.Thank the lord, sense I slept with his brother I kinda felt guilty but then again he was sleeping with his secretary so it kinda was even.We sat down,I sat next too Kayce Tate sat by me.I smiled at him and leaned over in his ear.

"Me and your dad have something to show you after dinner."I whispered in his ear.

"Ok Kayla."he smiled as he started eating.

I looked across the table looking at Beth, she was smiling at me.

"So Kayce how do you and Kayla like the house?"John asked as he took a sip of his wine.

"It's perfect,Great for us.Tate's gonna love living here.We were actually wanting too know if you would watch Tate for the weekend?"Kayce asked looking over at Tate then me.

"Ah sure,but Um is there a reason?"John asked looking at us both.

"We we're gonna get the house ready and paint the walls or something."Kayce said as he looked down at his plate.

"Ok um what day do you want me too bring him back?"John asked.

"Tu-"Kayce began but I cut him off.

"Tuesday night."I smiled as I sipped my wine.

Earning a glance from Beth.My phone dinged and I pulled it out of my pocket before it started ringing.

"Jamie Dutton."the phone rang.

I looked around the table and Kayce wasn't wanting too look at me,Tate was eating,John had his wine glass in his hand listening to the phone ring,and Beth was smirking at me with a cocked eyebrow.I walked out the room real fast without a word.And walked to the kitchen sitting down on the kitchen stool.Gator was cleaning the counter.I dialed the number.On the third ring in picked up.Jamie began too speak.

"Kayla I need too talk to you.I screwed up.Bad."he whispered on the other line.

"What happened?!"I asked.

"Kayla My dads gonna kill me."he said.

"Jamie where are you!"I said as I stood of the stool vastly walking out the door with the front door slamming right behind me.

"I'm coming, to the ranch I need too have a talk with you."he said before he hung up.

I threw my phone on the ground and slashed my boot over the screen I was so pissed, causing the whole phone screen shatter.I kicked rocks and jumped up and down screaming.Jamie must have really screwed up bad.Rip came walking out of the bunkhouse staring at me.

"Goddamnit!!"I screamed.

"Kayla!"Rip said as he walked closer too me pulling me in a tight hug.

I began too sob in his shoulder, I knew what Jamie exactly did.He screwed the family.Beth's gonna be pissed.Rip put his hand on the back of my head, consoling me before I heard rocks and a sound of a car park.I slowly pulled out of the hug Rip and I had going on,I turned around and ran up to Jamie.

"You bastard!!!"I screamed as I ran up too him.

"This is your fault!"I yelled at him.

"Kayla!Just shut the fuck up!"He yelled at me.

"You used me!You fucking piece of shit!"I screamed as I threw my hand back and slapped him across the face.

To be continued...