Blessed by God

1 month and two weeks pregnant.

The look above us Kayce in the part he looked at her during this chapter.You can imagine it at any part in this chapter.!.

Kayce and Kayla were waiting in the hospital room once again.They were quit,thinking about the lose of there baby was hard.

The doctor can in, her name was Dr.milestone.She was a doctor in maternity.She came in and sat down in a chair in Kayla's left side.

"Bad news or good news?"the doctor asked them.

"Good news first."Kayce said as he grabbed Kayla's hand.

"There were twins, you lost one of the babies too stress.But the other baby will be just fine."She said as she smiled.

"Bad news is that Kayla's gonna need less stress on her, So no fighting.No standing up for long periods of time, so basically your on sitting rest for the next couple of days."She said as she stood up.

"Twins?"Kayce asked shocked looking over at me.

"Yes, twins.Now I do want too tell you guys that you can have early delivery sense of the miscarriage.And when the time comes we will schedule a Epidural."She said.

"If you have any questions call me.I'm only one call away."She said before leaving the room.

I sat there and didn't move.I couldn't cry,I couldn't talk.All I did was stare at Kayce, who sat down on the bed taking my hand and rubbing it trying too keep me sane.

"I'm sorry, and I forgive you."he said.

My mouth opened and just sobs filled the room. Kayce pulling me into his chest.

"I'm so sorry."I sobbed.

"It's ok, baby."he said as he kissed my head.

After we had our emotional moment.I got dressed and we went back too our house.Pulling in the driveway and getting out,He opened the door and took my coat off.He sat me down on the couch,he sat down as well.

"I'll explain."he said as he grabbed my hand.

"You don't have too Kayce."I said looking at the floor.

"I have too Kayla."he said as he closed his eyes and then looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"I love you so much.Your my best friend.Your my girlfriend.Your my sons adoptive mother.The mother of my baby.Your the love of my life.I would never hurt you,I would never put you threw that."he said as he pulled me into his side.

"I'm sorry.I just was so upset because I thought you cheated on me.So I decided what not else too put you threw the pain I felt."I said with tears falling down my cheeks.

"I love you, Kayce. It put me three hell too get in this position with you.Your the love of my life and I want nothing more than too spend the rest of my life with you."I said as I pulled out of his side looking at him.

"I forgive you."he said as he leaned in and planted his soft lips on mine.

*Flashback*

"Bring it back,Kayce!"kayla squealed as she charades him threw the field.

"No way, you gotta come and get me."he said as he ran threw the field.

"Gotcha!"Kayla screamed of laughter as she pounced on Kayce, knocking him too the ground and the hat falling next too them.

Kayla was only 15 and Kayce was only 16.She was hovering over him with the biggest smile.

"Sorry kace but Make sure next time you steal my hat that u actually end it with a laugh!"I said as we stopped laughing.