It's over

Once I dropped Tate off I drove too Jamie's office too talk to him.When I arrived I parked and started walking down the street.I opened the office door and the bell rang.

"Hello!,welcome how may I help you?"A lady said with a small smile.

"I need too speak with my fiancé Jamie Dutton."I said with as I smiled.

''Ok Ma'am he's in his office."She smiled.

I walked down the hall and stood in front of a glass door,I heard him talking and then a woman.I was in shock when I heard them talking.

"She doesn't have too know."the woman said.

"Your right."Jamie said.

I opened the door really fast,as I stepped in.Jamie turned around and was shocked when he saw me.

"Hey,babe."he smiled.

"Don't fucking babe me,Jamie!"I said loudly.

"What's going on?"he asked me confused.

"You know damn right what the fuck is going on!"I yelled at him.

"Kayla I swear it's not what it looks like!"he said quickly as he approached me.

"It's not what it looks like?Because clearly you two were about too fuck!"I screamed as tears fell down my cheeks.

"We weren't,Kayla!"he yelled back at me.

"Your a piece of absolute shit,Jamie Dutton!We're over!!!!!The weddings off!!"I screamed at him as I ran out of the office and out of the store looking office.

I ran down the street sobbing and jumped in the truck.I pulled out of the street and began driving too the Ranch.I was driving the interstate when my phone began too ring obnoxiously,I looked at collar ID.Rolling my eyes as it was Dutton number ringing me.

I answered hesitantly.And put it too my ear.

"Kayla Watson speaking."I said with no emotion.

"Kayla where the fuck are you?"John said from the other line.

"I'm about too pull in the driveway, John."I sighed as I hit the blinker.

"Listen can I talk too you about something?"he asked.

"Sure can."I said with a small smile.

"I need you and Kayce too come too my office as soon as you get home.We're gonna have a talk."John said.

"Okay ,well I'm here."I said as I parked.

He hung up.

I got out of Kayce's truck and walked up the drive way.I walked too the front porch of the Dutton Ranch main house.I opened the door and walked in yelling "John?!"I yelled threw the house when all of a sudden Kayce came down the hallway.

"My dad will be home later."he said. 

I was quite for a while.

"I broke up with Jamie."I mumbled as I nailed at my cheek.

"How did that go?"he asked as he walked over too me.

"He was cheating on me the whole time."I sighed.

"I'm sorry, baby."he said as he came closer pulling me into his waist.

He pulled some hair away from my neck, and took my hat off placing it on the counter.He picked me up and sat me on the counter.Staring each other in the eyes.As we waited for someone too make a move.He leaned in and planted his soft lips too my neck.He kissed down my neck.Taking his lips and going too my lips and he began kissing me.Instantly kissed back, pulling at his bottom lip.My hands found there way too his hair.As I twisted my finger in the back of his mullet hair style.All we were focused about was each other and nothing else could interrupt us.Not even John,or Rip or even Tate and Beth.Kissing him, was like the first time.The moment his lips touched mine I knew from then on he was mine and we were better together then we were apart.