Chapter 4

HAPPY READING 🥰

Chapter 4
Listen while reading when God made you

Brian POV

As soon as Jinette leans her back onto the car seat a yawn escapes her lips. She quickly covers her mouth with her hand and closes her eyes. "Are you tired?" I ask. She must be from all the running around to plan our wedding and making all the necessary arrangements in less than two months. She did a fantastic job of choosing all she wanted, making this day one of the best days of my life. I'm happy that she obtained the wedding she deserves even if we aren't fully in love with each other. One thing is definitely obvious we are attracted to each other and everyone around us can feel the chemistry between us. There is something about her that draws me into her and I can't explain it as yet.

She nods her head and looks to be deep in thoughts. I wonder what she's thinking about as Keith my driver drives off. From the moment I introduce her to my best friend Sean, he was on board and warned me not to wait, marry her as soon as possible because he hadn't seen a person I pulled to more than he notices with Jinette. The car pulls into the company private airstrip, I get out opening the door for her, she takes my hand saying "thank you" before exiting the car. Every time her hand is placed into mine I can't explain the feeling that course through my body making me want to get closer, deep into her.

As soon as her feet are places onto the catwalk I quickly pick her up into my arms. She gasps in surprise as I walk us to the aircraft, I am surprised she didn't fight me to put her down. She must be tired "You can get some rest when the plane departs." She was a bit stiff but relaxed when I told her I wasn't going to drop her. I place her on the first seat of our private plane, locking her seatbelt. "Safety first, I will be right back Mrs Chesney." I wink at her, walking off.

I walk up to the pilot making sure everything is up and running smoothly and he is ready for take-off. He told me he is on schedule and will be ready for departure in a few minutes.

After talking with Samuel the pilot. I head back to my seat next to Jinette.
"We are taking off in a few minutes after you can change and get some rest."

She nods but didn't say anything. Since I met Jinette two months ago, I noticed she's a bit shy, sometimes she would open up and talk but other times it's a nod and blush. I was instantly attracted to her the moment I laid eyes on her.

Her large brown eyes, naturally curly brown hair, those luscious pink lips, her smooth bronzed tone skin. With a plump waistline and thick thigh, that I can't wait to get into. She's my little shorty. Short tantalizing leg, plump firm backside and don't get me started on her voluptuous delectable breast. She's a very attractive woman, with her prominent cheekbone, a small nose and a wide smile. She looks like the epitome of elegance and good taste.

I remember my last visit to Mr Smith's home eight or so years ago when I last saw Jinette, I was twenty-one years of age at the time, she was only sixteen years old, still attending high school. A tiny little thing she was, she didn't catch my eyes at all.

Then she grew up in those eight years I didn't see her, filling out in all the right places. I wasn't too upset when granddad told me of this arrange marriage. I was concerned that I didn't know anything about her and had to tie my life to her's, but I trusted granddad's judgment, he never stares me wrong nor makes an incorrect decision over my life. I would do anything for granddad because that's the level of respect I have for him.

Over the past month and a half I took Jinette out every other day and I have come to know and learn a few things about her like her favourite colour is green, she hates any form of sports. She loves to bench watch old movies and her favourite food is pasta. She likes that thing more than sleep I would say, I've seen her eat more pasta in these past weeks than I've eaten in my whole adult life. She has a heart of gold that is pure and would do anything for the people she loves, just look how she sacrifices for her grandfather, she's an excellent cook, polite and very respective in the time I knew her. Not once have I seen her stepped out of character so I honestly don't know how she reacts when she's provoked or angry. There is a lot we still need to learn about each other.

I wanted to ask her about past lovers but since she never asked me, I decided against it. I'm no saint, but judging the effects I have when I touch her, how her body reacts to mine, I think she's never been touch.

I love the idea that she's all mine, it makes me want to devour her even more but I have to control myself. I want to take things slow, one step at a time since we are now getting to know each other.

I look over at her only to catch her staring at me, she lowers her head as if she is embarrassed to get caught. I'm her husband she can look and touch all she likes, I belong to Jinette Chestney now.

I lean over close to her ear, I open her seat belt while whispering to her.
"I'm all your's wife you're free to stare anytime you like." When I pull away she looks flustered, her breathing picks up, "hmm." She says. She got up running to the bedroom. I chuckled to myself, I can't wait to get her all alone. Every time I come close to her she blushes uncontrollably or runs away. I don't know how far she can run when we are alone on my private island.

I bought this island in Fiji after my second investment in the company, I did the design my self making it modern but contemporary to my liking. I've never brought a woman to this Island. I'm excited to share it with Jinette, I want to know what she thinks about the design and the beachfront We can make it our extraordinary place as something we fulfil together. This will undoubtedly be one of our first, her first time, and my first time on this island.

After fifteen minutes, I head to the room to freshen up. I knock on the door. No answer.

"Jinette," I call out.

No answer.

"Jinette."

"Yeah come in"

I enter as soon as she unlocks the door.
............................................
Thank you for reading this far please continue, some of the best chapters are yet to come. please like, comment and share.