Chapter 7

WARMING MATURE SCENE AHEAD

Happy reading 🥰

Chapter 7
Listen while reading. thinking out loud

Jinette POV

I wake up to light kisses on my face.
"Wake up sleepy head, we are about to land." I open my eyes and I'm not in the position I fell asleep. Never the less I get up, stretch walking to my seat. Brian takes his seat next to me, he did my seatbelt again. I roll my eyes at him. He stops doing his, looking at me he said."Don't roll your eyes at me." I smile at him lowering my eyes. I slept in his arms for the first time, it swells my heart at how comfortable it feels like we were doing it for decades as my body fit perfectly in his arms and it's going to last an eternity.

I lean back in my seat, a smile on my face as I remember the kiss in the room. It was different from any other we've share which is just our second kiss. But the way I melted into him like time or space doesn't exist, the way my body responded and needed more, the feelings I don't even know how to put into words but those feelings made me lose myself in the moment. I wasn't nervous, anxious, scared or anything. I was in a type of peace I've never known. The type of peace that have me staring blankly at the ceiling of the aeroplane smiling in a daze of what is to come. I don't know how long I stare up in space smiling eventually I take out my phone to check my messages.

I had four messages from grandpa which I reply immediately, two messages from Anna, we have been best friends since we were in high school. She's the best, more like my sister. But she's travelling to Guyana for a job offer she couldn't refuse after her internship with internal affairs she wanted to broaden her intellect on foreign affairs as well. I'm going to miss her completely. I also have two messages from Cindy Brian's best friend Sean's wife, she's a feisty, sassy one that is never afraid to speak her mind. She and I instantly became friends after meeting when Brian and I engagement was announced.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I feel the heat radiating off his hand on mine. He brought my hand to his lips placing a kiss on the palm of my hand. He then pulls me up from my seat. I blush at how effortlessly he shows me affection. He walks us off the plane and to the car waiting for us.

As we take our seats in the car, our bodyguard brought our luggage, placing them into the trunk of the car. Brian introduced me to the driver "Thom this is my wife Mrs Chestney and Mrs Chestney this is Thom Parks he will drive us while we are here." Thom is a sandy blond built like a hulk with a mean face. He reaches his hand out and shakes my hand while nodding his head. "You ready sir," he asks. Brian place me into the car and enter after saying something to Thom. The door close and Thom drives off.

The private shoreside villa we came to is small and intimate situated at the beachfront of the island, very cosy. I'm in Fiji this was on my bucket list of things to do, Now here I am alone with my husband. I smile walking around getting a feel for my surrounding as we are spending the next two weeks here. Even in my wildest imagination, I didn't imagine this being here with a man much more, my husband.

Two rooms, a pool just to the side of the living room, which is modestly decorated in light grey with white finishes around the edge. The kitchen had a well-packed refrigerator and modern appliances. The walls to the forefront of her sitting room are made of glass see-through with thin curtains that hang, the general design was simple but elegant and cosy, the sitting area connects with the kitchen giving this place a home feeling. I love how the designer adds the swimming pool and jacuzzi just outside the glass wall of the sitting room to the left of the building.

As I was looking around I begin to wonder if we are going to separate rooms, we didn't discuss sleeping arrangements and I honestly don't know if my husband prefers to sleep on his own. I turn around to walk back into the kitchen for a bottle of water when I see him looking at me.

I ask, "Which room is mine?"

He raises his eyebrows at me looking at me as if I've gone crazy.

Brian POV

"Which room is mine?" She asks.
I raised my brows at her. "Woman you are my wife and I fully intend to consummate this marriage." She looks down blushing shifting from one foot to another. And the calm demeanour she had a while ago when she was looking around flew out the window as she looks nervous again.

I walk over to her, put my finger under her chin, I tilt her head so she can look at me. I stare into her eyes looking for any doubt "I don't want to force you but I don't want to wait any longer." She nods and began to fidget with the hem of my shirt "ok, let me go freshen up first," she whisper. I let go of her chin and step to the side of her giving her room to move.

"Good girl," I wink at her. I squeeze her butt, she gasps in surprise she definitely wasn't expecting my actions. She takes off running to the bedroom I point to. I chuckled shaking my head going to the other room to freshen up as well.

I enter our room and I'm pleasantly stunned. My wife is full of surprises, there she stands in a tiny, thin, sexy lingerie set. It was white see-through lace around her breast, wrap delicately around her waist, somehow it covers her feminine parts and stop high up her mid-thighs. I stand by the door looking at how sexy she is, her thick short thighs, her curvy waistline, and her butt pop in the set she's wearing. Her smooth skin tone glows and I couldn't control myself as I stare in a trance at her.

I don't want to rush this but she's not making it any easy for me right now seeing her in what she has on. It's taking all the restraints in my body to calm me down but it wasn't working. All the blood in my body rushes down south. I was hard as a double diamond rock. The sexual tension was at an all-time high between us.

I step to her, I've been thinking about this all day long, I can't wait to see the face she makes when I make her cum for me. My hands are dying to touch her and I don't have the patience to wait but I definitely don't want to lose control. I can hear her heart beating. I lightly kiss her neck leading to her shoulder, her breathing instantly picks up getting shallow, she shivers as my hands trail up her arms to her shoulders. She leans into me and I can feel the goosebumps erupting on her skin. I glide my hands down her hip, then up to her breast cupping them squeezing firmly. She gasps for air as she was holding her breath. The effects I have on her, the way her body connects to mine give me great peace.

I plunge my tongue into her mouth, kissing her passionately deepening the kiss as she moans. I groan as the sound erupts from her. This kiss is full of passion as we devour each other mouths. Her hand trails across the back of my neck encouraging me further. I pull away "Damn...... sexy as hell," I whisper against her lips. Instantly I became harder. I know she's ready for us and the lovemaking I'm about to put on her. I can feel how eager, ready and nervous she is. I also don't want to be caught up in the moment and don't cater to her needs as well.

I squeeze her butt firmly raising her legs to my abdomen. She wraps her thighs around me and her hands went around my neck while I lead us to the bed, laying her down gently.

I break our kiss looking at her, how beautiful she is, laying in front of me Finally. This seam so surreal the number of times I pictured this moment this right now here is way beautiful beyond what I could have dreamed of.

I rub her inner tight lightly passing my hand over her core, she trembles. I just had to touch. I trail my hand to her navel, she shivers melting into my touch. I capture her right breast with my mouth, squeezing the other with my hand. Her chest rises and falls as her breathing became more and more shallow. I just love the effects I have on her, the way she responds to my every touch, ignites me more. Tonight is not about me so I'm taking my time pleasuring my beautiful wife.
.....................................................

The end of another chapter
Sorry to leave it this way but since it's about Jinette I taught she should be the one telling you how it went down
Stay tuned for more.