chapter 21

HAPPY READING 🥰

Chapter 21
Listen while reading to be loved

Jinette POV

We are in Las Vegas, Nevada at the caesar palace hotel. After seven hours of flight and check-in, we are currently in our room enjoying the view of the strip as people busy themselves back and forth. I was standing on the terrace looking around when Brian walked up behind me.

He kissed my temple, and my cheeks then trail kisses down my neck. I instantly start grinding back onto him feeling his manhood pressed up against my back hard like a massive weapon.

For the past three days, ever since Brian and I's office explosion, let's just say Brian got my engines revving. Every time I see him, he can be doing the simplest of things and I'm aroused.

He stood steady behind me, while I press my ass up against him feeling his length and strength of him.

"Babe," he groaned. "If you keep this up we will never leave this room," he continued to kiss the back of my neck and I was a goner.

I pushed him back against the terrace door kissing him hard while I unbutton his shirt and bit his chest just near his nipples. He placed his hands on my thighs gliding them close to my underwear, squeezing just under my ass firmly.

"You guys know where the rooms are right," Sean announced his presence and I was mortified.

I jumped, hiding my face in Brian's chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Seriously you two will flash the whole of Las Vegas."

"Don't you have a room and a wife," said Brian soothing his arms around my back.

"Yes, he does," said Cindy "but you guys are very exciting so... carry on."

I'm never going to live this one down. Damn you hormone.

"Honestly we don't mind the show," she said.

I know I couldn't hide any longer so I just walk out sticking my tongue out at Cindy and Sean who laughed at me to no end.

"Okay, okay leave my wife alone. Come here babe," Brian called out to me.

I walked over to him, sitting on his lap and he placed his hand on my thigh which wasn't helping anything.

"We're going clubbing tonight. Jinette let's go to the mall right here in the hotel," Cindy said.

"Give me a second," I said and took Brian's hand leading him to our room.

When the door closed behind us. I asked, "are we canceling dinner?"

"It's up to you babe, do you want to go clubbing or dinner? This weekend is your weekend."

"Okay, clubbing it is then."
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cindy and I walked into the shopping mall in the hotel. We immediately went into the Tory Burch store looking around. I'm immediately drawn to a cream silk low cut in the back straps dress. I run my hand over the material when a store clerk walked up to me.

"You're a size six and this will fit you perfectly," she said and I'm shocked she can tell my size by just looking at me. She took the dress off the mannequins and ushers me into the dressing room. I changed into the dress quickly and my eyes pop at how it hugged my curves perfectly. I peeked out of the dressing room looking for Cindy but the store clerk smiled at me "you can come out, let us see the fit."

I walked out and she placed her hands on my shoulders "see... perfect."

"I will take it and a size seven in the six-inch blue heels to go with the dress."