Chapter 25

Happy READING 🥰

Chapter 25
Listen while reading Hurt

Brian POV

I watch as Jinette sits on the floor leaning her head against the cold wall.
My entire body hurt seeing her like this.

"Baby......"

"What's wrong?"I call out to her but it's like she can't hear me. I frown not knowing how to help her. I pick her up in my arms, she faints in my arms. I lay her in our bed and called Dr Myers. She has been with grandpa and me since I was a teenager.

Moments later Jinette opens her eyes. There is a knock on the door. I jog downstairs quickly to open the door. Dr Myers walks through the door and we walk to my room. As we walk up I told her what happened moments ago.

We enter the room and Jinette was sitting up rubbing her forehead. Dr Myers takes her temperature and asks a series of questions. "How long have you been vomiting?"

"Once, a couple of minutes ago," She answers.

"When was your last period?"

"About two and a half months ago."

Let's get a urine sample, the fainting has that happened before" asks Dr Myers.

"No," Jinette answers. "I was fine up until this afternoon. Then this nauseous feelings and dizziness."

"Ok, Mrs Chesney let's get the urine and blood sample then we will know more."

After Dr Myers take her blood sample Jinette went to the bathroom to give the urine sample.

"With her menstrual cycle being missed this long could it mean pregnancy," I ask.

"Could be, especially with the symptoms. Usually, morning sickness begins at night but we will know more for sure once I run some tests. I will do a full workup of her blood as well."

"What window do we have for termination."

Just as she was about to reply I see her look behind me. when I turn around there Jinette stands shocked written all over her face. Dr Myers collects the cup out of her hand. She told us she would get the results as soon as possible, bid us goodbye, letting herself out.

Jinette stands there tears in her eyes looking at me as if she's seeing a ghost. It broke my heart, the last thing I wanted was to hurt her and see that look on her face.

"You want to terminate our unborn child, something we created out of our love for each other. Brian, I thought you to love me." She says with hurt in her voice.

"I do love you more than you know or want to believe at times."

"What does that mean,"

"Why do this? Please don't make me choose between you and our unborn child. Brian, I love you but you left me no choice if I have to choose. I will choose my child. Please don't do this to us."

She walks out of the room and I let her leave. I don't know how to tell her I killed my mother. I'm the reason she's dead and my father wants nothing to do with me. I took away the love of his life and he abundant me. I couldn't do that to myself and I don't want to live without Jinette after falling hard in love with her.

She may think the worst right now but I love her and I love what we have right now. Now I'm in this position I understand how my father must have felt. He lost everything because of me.

Jinette POV

I walk to the sitting room, I wanted to leave the house to be away from Brian right now. I couldn't understand what was going on with him. I can't believe what I just heard.

Grandpa was out of town. I didn't want to be in his house all alone nor do I want to stress him about this. Cindy and Sean had something plan for tonight, I wasn't going to disturb them. I call Anna but it went to voicemail.

I draw my knees to my chest wrapping my arms around them. As tears slid down my cheeks.

For the life of me, I cant understand why he wants to terminate something we created, a life at that. he didn't grow up with his parents neither did I, didn't he want that?

I know his mother died and although he never talks about her, I know he must want that doesn't he want a family? To have a home to come home to. What is he afraid of, I want this with him.

I've seen him with Steph, so I know he likes children. I just don't understand why he's behaving this way.

I'm an only child I know how lonely it can be. Doesn't he want to fill that void and have little feet running around the house?.

I don't know how long I sit here crying until I dose off.
.
.
.
When I wake up the next morning, I was in bed and Brian wasn't there. He must have brought me to bed last night. I didn't know what to think or do anymore. Why wouldn't he just talk to me?

I went to the bathroom shower and brush my teeth. I sit on the bed wrapped in my towel touching my abdomen. Life is growing in me. I smile I'm going to be a mother. I didn't even take a test, we don't know for sure and he's already freaking out on me.

There is a knock on the door "Madam," Rossie calls out."Come in Rossie," I answer.

"Good morning madam."

"Good morning Rossie. How are you?
How many times have I told you to call me by my name? Call me Jinette."

"Ok, mad........."
When I look at her she says "Jinette." Madam makes me feel so old like I'm a senior.

"Why did you bring my breakfast, I would've come down."

"Madam, sir said to make sure you eat and to eat on time."

I smile at that, he cares I just don't understand what is going through his head. "Ok, Rossie leaves it there I will eat as soon as I'm finish dressing."

"No madam sir insist I stay until you eat."

"What? You have to stay and watch me eat. Why would Brian think I wouldn't eat."

"Rossie go I will call Brian"

I take my phone from the nightstand dialling, Brian. he answers on the first ring.

"Baby is everything alright." He answers sounding worried.

"No. Is it Rossie's job description to watch me eat?" I reply immediately without any greetings or pleasantries.

"Jinette," he says sternly "I just don't want you not eating because we disagreed."

"That's not a disagreement Brian, you want to terminate our unborn child, I don't understand you right now."

Silence

"Brian....."

Silence again
"Are you there?."

"I'm here," he sighs.

"Why aren't you answering me?"

"I don't want to talk about this over the phone Jinette."

"Ok, can we talk when you get home?"

"I promise we will talk."

"It's Sunday where are you."

"I'm at the country club, I have to go."

He hung up.

This man is infuriating me right now but I will wait for him to talk to me.
...................................................................
The end

Keep reading to find out

Remember to vote, comment and share.