chapter 8

WARNING MATURE SCENE AHEAD
HAPPY READING 🥰

Chapter 8
Listen while reading. for the first time.

Jinette POV

I've never felt the things I'm feeling right now all at once. Things I can't begin to put into words at the moment. Can this be real, all I'm feeling for the first time in one moment. Can't believe all I see when he's looking back at me. I've dreamed of my first time and never in a million years could I imagine the feelings I feel here with my husband.

For the first time, I'm feeling intimate love and desire, my entire body is awakened by his every touch and I'm on fire for this attractive, considerable man, laying on top of me. My heart is beating so rapidly it's like it is ready to explode. We are laying here face to face, skin to skin, breathing one air wrap up in emotions beyond our comprehension right now.

As I lay under him, I'm trying my hardest to stay still but the more I try not to think about my body and him seeing me naked, the more I tremble under him. I'm not able to rationalize anything or let this pure ecstasy consumes me.

Their so many emotions, running through every fibre of my being that I can't stay still. "Are you ready?" he asks lifting my chin. But I couldn't meet his eyes. I know I'm a nervous wreck right now but I want this, I want him. I want to feel the things he's making me feel now, taking me to the top. I want to experience the things I only read about in romance novels and romantic movies. I nod my head in response finally looking at him.

Brian spread my legs and latch on to my breast, he glides his hand along my tight bring it up to his abdomen not breaking the attention he is giving to my breast. When my left breast was thoroughly sucked he drags his tongue on my erect nipple raising my lingerie up and over my head.

He trails his wet, warm tongue from the valley of my breast to my navel. My hands automatically went to his head as the warmth of his breath sends sensations all over my body and pool in my lower tummy.

He kisses and sucks my hip, then to my inner thighs leading to my ankle, back up my other leg, to my inner thigh. A tingling sensation dances around my torso as he disburses his attention to my body. He gives me one long lick to my core.

I feel a jolt of electricity, as my back left the bed, while he blew on my sensitive nob, sucking and kissing my core like a starving man on his first meal. Oh. My. God, I couldn't believe he is doing this to me. The way his tongue caresses my labia is incredible and I didn't know it was possible to feel this way as my body ignites.

I moan and cries out for more, as my body had a mind of its own. my hip left the bed putting all of me into his mouth. I swear I never feel anything like this in my life and it feels so nice. I bite my lip trying to contain myself but moan after moans roll off my tongue as he eats me. The pooling in my tummy lingers at my centre to my lower hip and combust into intense pleasure as his tongue flicks my nub rapidly. I climax, jerking as my knees go weak.

He continues to kiss it repeatedly and I shudder with every kiss.

"Hmm," he licks his lips, "you taste so good on my lips." He says as he watches me get down from my high. I blushed beet red as he looks at me with hooded eyes, full of love and lust. I couldn't believe the emotions I see in his eyes. I cover my eyes with my hands, I couldn't look at him anymore. He trails kisses up my body removing my hand over my face. "Look at me," he says. But I couldn't look at him after what we just did, he chuckles "look at me you're so beautiful Jinette."

I finally raise my lids at him "are you alright" he asks. I nod. "Words wife." I muster up all the courage I had in me "yes husband."

"Good," he says.

He gets up between my legs and off the bed taking off his sweat pants, he wasn't wearing any underwear. I gulp down on my saliva as his manhood springs up. "It's not going to fit" I blurt out, he chuckles then winks devilishly at me. Oh my, my God has blessed my husband, I keep staring at it.

"It will fit, I'm not going to hurt you, I will be gentle with you." He says.

"I've never done this before," I blurt out again. My mind froze up and I couldn't stop my mouth from thinking out loud at the size of him.

"I know," he says smiling contentedly at me. He climbs back onto the bed and settles between my legs. He glides his hand from the valley of my breast to my core.

I'm nervous, trembling, and waiting for him. He leans over kissing me softly. He must have sensed how nervous I am because he brought his hand to cup my cheeks, settling on his elbow.

"Hey, hey it's ok, I'm not going to hurt you, baby. Do you trust me?" He asks.

I nod, I'm trying hard to relax but I just can't stay still.

"Well try to relax wife, you will enjoy this with me." He says gently.

He looks into my eyes, "Do you want me to stop? say the words and I will stop immediately."

I shake my head. "Words baby."

"Please don't stop," I whisper. I'm nervous, excited and anxious but I want this with my husband.

"Good now relax wife, breathe I'm going to take care of you and make love to you." I nod this time. "Are you ready for my loving baby?" I lift my head off the pillow latching my lips to his putting my tongue in his mouth and it's all the confirmation he needs.

He kisses me, nibbling my bottom lip, his tongue enters devouring every inch of my mouth slowly and passionately. This kiss becomes more urgent, loaded with hungry needs and desire while I am a breathing and moaning mess. He couldn't hold back anymore as his hand claims my entire body caressing me gently. He grunts when his hand went down to my feminine heat and feel how wet I am for him.

He groans pulling away breaking the kiss. He opens and put on a condom. He positions his manhood at my centre all the while placing feather-light kisses on my lips.

Kissing my cheek he slowly enters me. I stop breathing waiting for the impact as he fills me up.

"Breath baby breath" he chokes out
"I'm not moving, I'm not going to move until you get comfortable" he groans closing his eyes as if he was deeply concentrating. He opens and closes his mouth letting out whiffs of breath. I look up at his face taking in all of this intimate moment with my husband.

As I get comfortable he went all the way in and stop again. There is a little sting as my wall broke adjusting to his length. When it subsides he closes and opens his eyes taking a sharp breath through his nose. It's like he's on strain with the face he makes. I close my eyes as I can feel him all the way up in me.

"Look at me Jinette, see what you are doing to me......." I open my eyes and I can't put into words the expression on his face and mine reflecting in his eyes.

"Are you ok?" he asks.

I nod looking into his eyes, I find comfort there as I look at him "Good." He gently whispers.

Slow, Slowly he starts to move. Torturing me with his long slow strides but I desire more. I crave more of him.

I lose the sheets I had cling onto, grabbing his rear end. He starts to pick up his pace, he penetrates me, long tender thrust after thrust, he went deeper as he kisses me passionately and tenderly while he groans and grunts.

I was whimpering and moaning his name softly as I feel my legs shake and my knees go weak with the spot he's smashing. I'm taken to higher heights of ecstasy. He places me on top of a pedestal with the worship and pleasures he is giving to my body. "Cum for me wife, show me it feels good love." I curl my arms around his neck raising my head connecting our lips again. I'm jelly in his arms the way he put my fears to rest. I'm no longer fearful as I ride the wave of full exhilaration.

Tingling ecstasy piles in my body, I can feel my legs trembling as I release thrills of euphoria through my core reaching my climax again. Brian's weight comes down on me as he gives one last deep long thrust, I can feel him throbbing over me as he reaches his end grunting.
............................................................
It's the end of a steamy chapter thank you for reading. Please vote and comment.