Chapter 41

HAPPY READING🥰

Chapter 41
listen while reading you are the reason

Jinette POV

I came back to the apartment feeling low after seeing Brian. I never knew love like I have known it with him. He broke down all my walls. My mind is racing and it is like I can't breathe without him.

I decided to watch a movie but my mind wouldn't focus on it so I decide to cook something. The burger I bought after leaving the hospital is long digested and forgotten.

I decided to make some vegetable salad, bake chicken and some noodles.

I take out all the ingredients I needed out of the refrigerator and place them on the kitchen island. My phone ring and it is grandpa checking up on me. I send a quick message to Cindy and start cooking.

I finish peeling and preparing everything, I decide to take a shower while the chicken is baking in the oven.

When I enter the bedroom the first thing I noticed is Brian's suitcase is not there. Is he leaving me? My heart is beating rapidly and I had to sit on the bed to control myself. Before all my fears could surface I when into the bathroom stripping all my clothes soaking from head to toe.

After my shower, I felt a little better. I wrap in my towel and hurried to the kitchen to check on my chicken. There is a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Open the damn door lady."

"Anna?"

I hurriedly open the door, "How did you know I am here?"

"Your husband, who else will call me."

"Brian called you?"

"Yes, why,  is that so hard to believe."

"Its................"

"What's is it, are you alright Jin."

I burst into tears, "Brian and I got into a fright."

"Physical fight."

"No, he went to some bar he said, and came home with lipstick on his shirt."

She holds my hand walking us to the sofa, "did you ask what happened." I sit down and she places her luggage in the corner by the sofa, sitting down.

"I didn't listen, I was so mad. I pelt him with a vase and astray, then kick him out."

"So you don't know what happened and you didn't find out either you just reacted. It's understandable, but you could have given him the benefit of the doubt." I sob even more realizing how I didn't give him a chance.

She hugs me and trying her best to comfort me but I couldn't stop crying.

Has he done anything in the past that suggests he's cheating? I shake my head my tears wouldn't stop flowing.

Anna make me get dress while she finishes cooking for us.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3 days later

The past couple of days has been pretty rough. I can't sleep and can't stop thinking about Brian and what happened.

I've been trying to keep a routine, shower, visit granddad, and Anna would drag me around to shop or eat out. Anna has been trying to keep my mind off of everything, keeping me busy but  I just can't stop thinking about him.

I miss Brian so much whenever we see each other at the hospital, I just want to run into his arms, there are so many emotions that surface and we just stare at each other but we never say anything to each other.

He keeps calling but I never answer, I know I should give him a chance to explain but every time I think of him touching another woman it infuriates me more. I don't know if I can get over it.

Same as every night I can't sleep properly. I end up going to Anna's room curling up with her.

Anna has been begging me to answer Brian's calls although I told her what happened between Brian and me. But she has been on me to talk to him. But I'm just not ready.

I miss him so much theirs a void in me and I know it's him that is missing. Tonight I'm really uncomfortable bean doesn't seem to want to stay still normally Brian would talk and calm him down but tonight I don't have Brian. I walk over to Anna's room.

"Jin, Jin you can't sleep again," she said as soon as she sees me.

"Baby is moving around quite a bit tonight."

"Maybe baby needs its daddy. Why don't you call him Jinette."

"I don't want to right now I'm tired of crying over him."

"He calls me every day Jin. He's stressed and worried about you and he makes sure I feed you and take care of you. Why do you think he brought me here to be with you. That man loves you."

"Is that why he cheated on me too."

"You and I don't know what happened. Why don't you give him a chance to explain."

"To hear what he did and how he did it."

"Oh, Jinette all he's been doing the past couple of days doesn't seem like a man who doesn't care. Bestfriend he loves you, If I had come here and saw otherwise I would've killed him already. You know that. Just give him a chance to explain."

She loses my hands which she was holding since we began to talk and hurry off the bed, rushing out the room.

She run back in with my phone telling me to open it. When I did she began to read all Brian's messages. Begging me to let him explain. Then she pause seem like she watching a video. Because of the music, I hear in the background.

"Look at this" she hands me the phone.
It was a video of Brian and a woman. She leans into his ears then puts her lips to his collar. My heart was pounding fast. Then he tapped on his wedding ring picking up his coat walking out. "Oh my God." He didn't cheat on me the biggest smile broke out on my face. I haven't smile in days.

I am instantly happy, this man always seems to put a smile on my face. I watch the video over and over again. I have an incredible husband. He values me and our marriage. I'm so elated.

I dial his number, hope he's not asleep. please pick up. He picks up on the secone ring.

"Can we talk?"
........................................................................
The end

Oh the drama begins😉🤫
Read, shear, vote, and comment.