Chapter 32

HAPPY READING 🥰

Chapter 32
Listen while reading bonnie and Clyde

Brian POV

As we enter the restaurant I was hell-bent on making Trent suffer throughout this dinner. His actions in my office show he has feelings for my wife. we walk up to the hostess, I told her my name and she already knows of my reservation she told us our guest had already arrived and walks us to our table.

Trent is already seated waiting for us he stands to his feet and greets us. But he was so shocked to see Jinette, either her glow or that she is pregnant. But if he thinks I miss the way he's looking at my wife he's mistaken.

I kiss Jinette cheeks pulling out her chair.

"Thank you, baby," she says. I smirk at him, letting him know I have this under control.

"You're welcome, wife." I smile at her but turn back to face him with my business exterior.

"Jinette how are you?" He asks.

"Fine, thank you, how have you been." She answer and replies.

"I'm ok, I see you didn't waste any time, married and with child."

"Trent, I found someone who was man enough to wait for me. And he wasted no time in putting a ring on it and a bun in the oven."

I couldn't be more pleased with my wife answer so I lean in kissing her lips
Caught her by surprise but she covers it up pecking my lips blushing. I look over at Trent and this is not the answer he was looking for. It definitely wasn't the start I had anticipated.

"So you drop your career ambitions. I remember how much you wanted to dominate the architecture world."

"Don't worry, my career is right on schedule. I work alongside my husband as co-CEO of Chesney smith incorporated."

He looks thunderstruck like the wind has been knocked out of him. Like he couldn't believe what he heard.
I am so proud of her. That even turns me on to see her in her element. The way she answers his questions confidently and straightforward.

"Mr Harrison is this an interrogation or interview of my wife. I thought we are here to do business and talk about your design for your bar, isn't that important here anymore" I ask getting irritated with him.

"My apologies Mr Chesney, I was a little taken aback by not seeing Jinette for so long. We were very close in school and it's been a while." He smirks while saying.

"Well, you know what they say, Mr Harrison, once you find a good thing you don't let it slip through your fingers." It was my time to smirk looking him dead in the eyes.

"Mr Harrison," Jinette spoke up "I can't remember the full picture you had in mind about your bar idea. You can tell us now  I will do a draft and you can come into the office to look them over."

"Trent clears his throat staring at her, Jinette would you mind if we have a meeting where I can talk to you about my bar."

"Mr Harrison listens here and listens well, you have wasted me and my wife's time. We have been here for 30 minutes now and you can't begin to say or ask one question about this bar you claim to be so passionate about. My wife's personal life is just that, personal. And I would appreciate it if you use her married name and let us get some work done. If you're having second thoughts and want to reschedule that will be alright but that meeting will be with me alone. Did.you.get.that.clear."

I pause for dramatic effect so that he gets the message loud and clear. I said sternly.

He looks even more stunned he wasn't expecting it. I wasn't playing with him any longer and his interest in my wife has passed its mark.

"Trent look if you're not comfortable working with us. You Can find another company just know you're looking at the best there is, in the business." Said Jinette. I love this woman.

"N...no" he stutters "I'm just thrown a little why don't we reschedule, Mr Chesney I think....." he clears his throat, "I'm coming down with something. Jinette could you be at the next appointment?"

"Trent did you not hear what my husband said, your next appointment will be with him you've already wasted our time. So please go deal with the something you came down with."

So damn sexy when she's bossy, I get up taking her hand helping her up. I placed my hand around her waist, escorting her out of the building and safely placing her in our awaiting car. I round the car getting in.

As soon as the door close I attack her lips she made me so horny when she gets all boss-like and put the clown in his place. I lift her placing her onto my lap saddling me. I can't wait to get her out of this dress. I hike her dress up rubbing her thighs. I pull my finger along the line of her underwear to her centre, her body pulsates as I feel how wet she is. I'm addicted to her especially since she is pregnant and so thick, her butt and breast are so full I can't get enough of her.

If I keep this up, I know it will be difficult for her in this car since she is pregnant, so I slow down I pull away from the kiss, pecking her neck.

"No..... don't stop baby," she pleads with me.

But I had to control myself as difficult as it is right now. She kept grinding onto me, my mind is hazy and my willpower is slowly slipping. So I lift her off my lap placing her back onto her seat.

She frowns looking out the window. I know she is mad because ever since she has been pregnant she's as horny as the morning sun and I've been taking it easy with her. I just don't want to hurt her or our baby.

I reach out for her hand but she pulls them away folding them under her breast. I reach over kissing her cheek. I place my index finger under her chin turning her head so she can look at me. She didn't meet my eyes "look at me" she finally glares at me.

"Wife... I can't wait until you're stripping me from my clothes, undoing every single button, straps, zipper and doing whatever you want with my body covering yours. I want to spend all night with your body under and above mine. So don't make that face because I will make sure you get yours. Trust me when I tell you, you will get it, all of it."

I wink at her.
..................................................................

The end

😉🤫  I know, I know.....

Remember to vote, comment and shear.