Chapter 47

HAPPY READING 🥰

Chapter 47
Listen while reading I will always love you

Brian POV

I sit back in my office chair my father is there. I sigh he showed up, why? After all these years, I don't even know what to think about him. I haven't seen him for so long I don't remember what he looks like. He made his decision when I was a child and in the end, I lived with it. For a very long time, I asked why? Why he didn't want me but I grew up and I may or may not understand his actions. But they are his actions in the end.

I call Jill to bring me granddad's files. His last will and funeral arrangements. I guess he didn't want me bothered about it. I remember when he drafts it up with the lawyers. He said he made some changes to it but I wasn't interested at the time because I thought he was a long way off from him dying. I never knew we would be dealing with this today.

The time has come for us to say goodbye, for me to hold his precious memories and carry them in my heart forever. I will always love and remember him. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank him for all he's done.

Theirs a knock on my door, "sir."

"Come in Jill."

"Sir, here is the file you requested, she places them on my desk. "Word has leaked about elder sir death, the media wants confirmation that elder sir has passed."

"I will make an official statement for PR. To release before I leave."

"Ok, sir."

"Jill inform Mr Joseph to meet me asap. Set up the conference room for my meeting with Mr Bradford, I want the lawyers there as well."

"Not a problem sir."

"After my meeting, I will be flying back to France. Make sure Samuel has everything running for my take-off."

"Is that all sir"

"One more thing, Sean will be out for a while, inform all department heads to report to Mr Joseph and all reports are to be sent to my email."

"Ok, sir I will get to it right away."

"Sir, my condolence to you at this time."

"Thank you, Jill."

As soon as she walks out the door I look through granddad's files, he wants to be cremated. He left two per cent of his shares to charity. And the rest to me all his property and assets to do as I see fit.

I know just the perfect foundation I want to donate to as soon as we're able to travel back to New York. I will organize a charity gala and every proceeds along with what granddad left will go to that organization.

I guess granddad made it easy for me, I can cremate him in France then figure out what to do with his arches once we return.
.
.
.
.
.
It's currently eleven pm and I'm on my way to France. I want to call Jinette but it is 4 am there, all I want is for this day to be over and hold my wife in my arms.
.
.

I walk through the door Jinette is in the kitchen making something and a man is sitting on the sofa reading the newspaper.

When she heard me, she stops what she was doing and walk up to me as I step towards her. "Oh, Brian I'm so sorry" she hugs me.

I hold onto her kissing her neck. "Go freshen up we will talk after" I assume that's Desmond my father when I look at him but I didn't say anything to him. I need a shower before I can deal with this man.

"Mr Chesney let Brian freshen up and then we can sit and talk." I heard Jinette say as she clasps my hand taking me to our room. The first thing that brought a smile to my face is how she set up the crib and a corner for our bean.

I went to the bathroom to take a long shower. I stand under the shower letting the water cascade down my head. My muscles are so tense the heat from the water relieve my muscles. I walk out of the bathroom after brushing my teeth with a towel over my head and another wrap around my waist. I sit on the bed wrap in my towel gathering my thoughts. Jinette walks up to me standing between my legs. She glides her fingers through my hair. I kiss her protruding belly squeezing her rear. "I need you right now." I look up at her. "Brian your father is outside."

"You think I give a damn about him right now, I want to feel you. I need you wife."

"Baby..." She whisper.

I unbutton her dress throwing it onto the floor then I remove her underwear gliding my fingers along her legs. I licked my lips at how deliciously gorgeous she looks. I stand to my feet kissing her putting all the emotions I am feeling right now into the kiss. I attack her neck and shoulders as soon as she pulls away to breathe. She whimpers in my arms as I caress her back. I turn her around kissing the back of her neck trailing down the groove of her back, giving her little nibbles as I kiss down to her rump. She shivers at the sensations I'm causing in her body.

My towel falls away as I lay her on the bed. I rub her feet and thighs soothingly to relax her. I kiss her chest working my way to her breast. Her breasts are so plump and soft, I swallow it up as I caress the other kneading it.

She moans as I deepen the penetration on her breast as I suck and etch them. I muzzle my nose in the grove of her breast taking in her scent. I turn her onto her side as I settle behind, nestling her. kissing her with heated desires as I caress her baby bump. I enter her femininity it feels so amazing to hold her like this in my arms feeling her pool of moisture. All my pent-up feeling suddenly releases, I grasp her hip stroking, contouring, and caressing her bump. I latch onto her breasts as she lay back making herself comfortable against my body. I angle myself to mould perfectly into her's as I drive into her deep, feeling every grip her essence makes onto my shaft.

I ravage her, penetrating deep between her legs. She moans circling her hand behind my head, she pulls me in closer as I hold her burying my length into her essence. I kiss her lips passionately as she begs for more.

I pull away pressing my forehead against her's "patients baby, let me feel you, I miss you so much," I put my face in the crook of her neck inhaling her scent as I nibble and suck making sure to mark her. I kiss her shoulder caressing her face and hair thrusting into her long and slow as I feel her, imprinting this moment into our minds. I didn't want to let go as we vaporized into one.

I pull out of her settling on my back I brought her over to straddle me. I hold her hands to help her adjust to my manhood, she worships my groin the way she's gyrating onto me. I hold her hips squeezing her button as she clasps and gropes my chest. I can feel her tightening around me, squeezing me with her muscles. She whines as I can feel her coming close to her end.

I groan as I'm about to reach my peak as well. We were both panting as we reach our end. She lay next to me as I encircle my arms around her bringing her close to me.

"That was incredible," she says. I smile knowing I can satisfy her and we can feel this way together. "It was baby, I never felt what I just did before."

"Me either and I'm happy it's with you husband."

"Are you happy wife?"

"I am husband especially being in your arms," she smiles up at me. I lift my head connecting our lips. I kiss her gently putting my tongue into her mouth our tongue moves in sync. Her lips are warm, soft and inviting as I suck her lower lip. She gracefully tantalises my lips with her tongue. I groan into the kiss, I pull away placing my forehead to hers.

"Did you do all this?" I point to the corner she has set up for the arrival of our baby. "Grandpa helped, he needed some distraction. He's torn up about granddad's death."

"I'm sure he is, they were close for a very long time more like family. As soon as this is over I have to talk to him about some ideas I have." We talk for a few more minutes and I fell asleep in her arms.
.
.
.
.
I wake up about half an hour or so later, Jinette is fast asleep beside me. I ease her off my arm as lightly as I could getting off the bed.

I freshen up and put some clothes on exiting the room closing the door. Desmond is sitting on the couch by the window eating. I walk up to him.

"I'm ready to talk," I say announcing my presence. He look up at me and I'm ready to know why he is here.
......................................................................
The end of another character

Vote, comment, and share