♛ 3

Class 2-A.

Dasom looked at the sign in front of her with a blank look, pushing the door open. Everyone inside looked at her with a puzzled look. She's not only late, but since she's new here no one knows her yet.

Mr. Choi fixed his glasses, his mouth opened agape as soon as he realized who she was. "Oh right! Please, come in. Everyone I forgot to tell you but we have a new—"

"Eun Dasom, you can call me Dasom, or just don't talk to me at all."

"Alright then, you may sit next to Jeno. Next time, don't be late."

Jeno raised his hand and Dasom noticed the blonde haired boy, walking to sit right next to him. In the matter of seconds, she's now the hot topic discussion of the class. It's very rare for a new student to be placed in A class.

Most of the students here in A class either work their way hard or are the chosen ones from the start. Dasom quietly took out her book, looking at her seatmate in confusion as he was staring at her intensely. 

"What?"

Jeno shook his head, flashing her his eyesmile. "Nothing, I'm Jeno, Lee Jeno."

Dasom ignored him, turning her head away from him again. Donghyuck wiggled his eyebrows, looking at Jeno with a curious look on his face.

He noticed something from her, something different.

It's already weird that she managed to get into class A in the first place, but her aura and her vibes radiate something so familiar. Not only that, in order to get into class A, or the class filled with prodigies, the must be good in both academics and skills. 

Class A students are the only ones to be classified as assassins, which means they are skilled enough to be an assassin. With only 120 students in total, and 10 students in each class A, getting into the top tier class is definitely a tough competition. 

She must be very smart- no, not just smart. Intelligent. 

Donghyuck could already tell that she must be very skilled. She's not showing any particular emotions from her eyes nor from her body language, making it harder to read. 

She's definitely going to be one of the top students. The new prodigy.

────────

"So you're the new kid from class A, huh?" 

Dasom ignored the two girls, opening her locker to put her things in. The girls scoffed at her behaviour, slamming the locker next to her. 

"I'm talking to you, you little piece of shit," she said.

"Do you think you're better just because you're in class A?"

Dasom chuckled coldly, looking at the girl with a sharp look on her face. She slammed her locker shut, shooting daggers through her eyes at the girl. "Move."

The two girls looked at each other, definitely not taking her seriously. "Oh, so you're brave now? Do you know—"

With a single move, Dasom took her arm, giving her an elbow strike before tackling the girl's body to the ground. The other girl widened her eyes, looking at Dasom with a shocked look on her face. The girl groaned, rubbing her back in pain.

"Shut up, you sound like a barking dog." 

"You—"

Dasom turned her head towards the other girl, raising an eyebrow at her. "What? Do you want me to break your bones?"

She immediately shook her head, taking the other girl's hand as she helped her get up. They didn't even bother to look back at her, they just simply walked away.

Dasom smirked to herself, loving how she could easily scare those two girls away. That's how she always gets away with things she did in the past, she was never expelled from her past schools, only suspended.

It's quite remarkable actually, especially because she almost burned her entire school down once and she managed to survive only with two weeks of suspension.

But at least she only did what she had to do in order to survive in this cruel world.