♛ 9

"Choosing members in 3, 2, 1. Lee Jeno, Osaki Shotaro, Liu Yangyang, Eun Dasom, please proceed to the game area. The games are; daredevil, joker, oblivion, and escape room."

Jeno sighed, plopping down on the the sofa. "I'll take joker."

"Shouldn't we explain the games to Dasom first since she's new to all of this?" Renjun asked.

"Oh, right." 

Xiaojun showed her the pinboard on the other side of the wall, it's filled with huge plans, names, and lots of other information. "Joker is a mafia game, it works the same as a normal mafia game but it's a little more complicated since it's a real life game. Oblivion is a mind game, they will give you a medicine that will cause you to experience a temporary paramnesia and you'll have to figure out which one is the reality and which one is fake. I suggest you to stay away from this one because it's your first game."

"Even if you think you're smart, don't take risks. I don't want our team to lose." Donghyuck said sternly.

Lucas chuckled at his sudden behaviour. "Hey man, don't be too hard on her, she's new here."

"Stop wasting time, we only have a few minutes left." Renjun reminded.

Xiaojun nods, continuing his explanation, "escape room is probably the simplest one. You'll be locked up in a room and you have to escape, but the traps and riddles are not so simple. And lastly, daredevil, a 1-1 match between you and another player from another group. It could be anything, combat, mind battle, anything that you and your opponent wants as long as it's a deal."

"I'll take daredevil." 

"Are you sure? What if they challenge you into a combat fight?" Yangyang asked.

"I'll take it." She said, making sure that the way she said that was clear enough for them to know that she's going to take that one.

Mark folds his arm on his chest, raising an eyebrow at her. "And what makes you choose that one?"

"You'll see."

"You better be sure," as much as he wants her to take it easy on her first game, winning is still is top priority. "Losing is never an option."

Dasom tightened her shoe laces, looking at the guy who crouched down next to her. She smirked at him, slightly tilting her head to the side. "Don't worry, I'll win."

°.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.°

Daredevil and escape room are located in the 3rd and 4th district. Yangyang happened to be the one chosen to play the escape room today, so they both decided to go there together. After all, it's the same direction.

"You're the first person Mark had ever chosen to join our team, he hated having new members." 

Dasom nods her head, she could understand why. Mark sets an insanely high standards for himself and for the other players in his team. They all seem close, and they really are, but that doesn't stop him from giving them high standards.

"It's quite expected."

"Right," Yangyang chuckled. "You two are quite similar."

"How so?"

They both stopped as they already arrived on the 3rd district, the arena for daredevil.  "You two are both qualified to be the prodigy."

Dasom simply nods her head again before opening the door, entering the 3rd district. As soon as she walks in, everyone's attention immediately turned to her. She mentally rolled her eyes, taking a seat on one of the chairs.

"You must be the new kid. Be ready, I'm gonna crush you into pieces." A girl said to her.

"The game will start now. Eun Dasom, Choi Hyesoo, please enter the arena."

Dasom stood up, entering the arena. It looks just like a normal MMA arena, but it's a lot more complex. She saw a girl stepped into the arena, the same girl that threatened her a few moments ago. 

"Please decide the match." 

"I want to challenge you on a combat fight." Hyesoo said confidently.

Dasom snickered, turning her head towards the big screen. "Alright then."

"Combat fight will start in 5 seconds. Please take your position."

Dasom stepped back, ready to fight her. She observed her moves carefully, trying to see what she's up to. Judging from her moves she's probably used to combat fights, her physical strength is probably strong.

But she's not worried about that at all.

As soon as the countdown ends, Hyesoo immediately attacked her. She managed to hit Dasom right on her stomach, throwing a powerful punch. She fell on the floor, and Hyesoo kicked her with her leg again.

Donghyuck and Xiaojun on the other hand was getting infuriated by her as they watched her match through the screen on the lounge. She confidently chose daredevil but she's losing.

Mark however, he stayed still. He just watched her getting punched calmly, as if nothing happened.

As Dasom fell onto the floor again, she looked down, but to Hyesoo's surprise, she's laughing. 

"Stupid," she stood up, looking at the girl with a different gaze. "You're strong, but not skilled."

Dasom stretched her body, fixing the bones on her shoulder that moved away from its place earlier. Hyesoo looked at her with wide eyes, she was sure she cracked her shoulder earlier, how did she managed to snap it back in place just like that?

"H-how did you—"

But before she could even finish her sentence or notice her move, Dasom was already in front of her, hitting her chest with her bare palm. She felt a sharp pain on the left side of her chest and as if it's on slowmotion, she turned her head to look at the girl next to her.

"You're nothing compared to me,"

Hyesoo fell to the ground, holding her chest in pain. Dasom only hit her once but the pain is unbearable, even worse than a heart attack. She then began to suffocate, grasping her chest even tighter. 

Hyesoo used the energy she had left to look up at her, frightened by the sinister yet cold look on Dasom's face. "Say hello to satan for me, hope you enjoy being in hell."

"Game end."

She won.