♛ 50

Directing his gun proudly towards his enemy, with a single pull by his finger the bullet flew and hit the man's head. As he watched the man turn into a cadaver, he let out a poignant chuckle. It was coming to an end—right here, today.

"Diablo sir, the boss wants you back in. He said some things about your father as well." His subordinates called him. He knew his boss was targeting Chevalier and his brother. But he could not help them, not as a member of the mafia. "For what?"

"To kill Chevalier." 

Taeyong had already expected him to say that, but when those words really did left his mouth he was astounded. He took out his gun, pushing his coat aside. "Do you know where Heeseung is?"

He turned around, now facing his subordinate who instantly shook his head. No one ever dared to hold an eye contact with Lee Taeyong for more than three seconds. It was bad news if they did so. "No sir, but I suggest he might be in the front line."

The underboss nodded, pointing his gun towards his subordinate. "Do me a favour and watch over him, yeah? I want him back alive and in one piece, you get me?"

"Yes, sir."

"Alright, go on."

As he watched the tall building in front of him, his surroundings were still as grim as always. The demolished roads and houses, the after effect of the bombs. If things were going down for real, the reality he once wished for were far from the present reality.

But just like chess, attacking always works best.

☾ ⋆*·゚:⋆*·゚

Dasom struggled to keep her breath steady as she ran as fast as she could. Her mind was shattered earlier but Mark help her straighten it all, keeping her priorities straight. Thought her heart and mind were not in the same path, she could not help but to let her mind win.

She cocks her gun, shooting the guards in front of the gate. She pushed the gate open, directly heading towards the only stable house in this ward. 

She did not realise it has been more than thirty minutes of her opening through each doors, hoping to find her sister. She had killed more than twenty men, but it did not mater. No matter how much blood she shed, how dirty her hand got, her sister was still her priority.

Opening the final door, she finally found her sister there, along with her own guard there—Hyo. 

"You, what are you doing here?" She asked, breath unsteady, blood all over her hands.

Hyo looked at her with an aghast look, motioning toward the sink. "Perhaps you should wash your hand first, miss."

"Where's Hyejin?" She questioned, looking around the room. "She will be back soon, you wouldn't want her to see you drenched in blood, do you?"

Dasom gulped nervously, nodding her head before closing the door behind her. She headed towards the sink, washing her hand from all the blood. Not long after that, the door opened again, this time revealing her sister along with another woman.

"Somsom, is that you? Somsom!" 

Hyejin ran towards her sister, her fragile and small body hugging her tightly. Dasom instantly felt relieved, hugging her little sister just as tightly. "Hey, are you okay?"

"Of course. Look, I got a new dress! The silly man bought it for me." Hyejin smiled at her, twirling around to show her the dress. Dasom crouched down, a frown visible on her face. "The silly man?"

Hyejin nodded. "His name is silly, but he bought me a lot of toys and took me here. I told him I want to see you but he said you'll come for me and you did!"