♛ 19

"Mark Lee~ don't you miss me?" The younger pouted, sitting on the couch with his hands crossed across his chest. "You're so noisy."

"Oh come on don't be mean," 

Heeseung looked around, noticing there's not much of a difference in his big brother's room. The hammock he loved so much was still there, along with his telescope, punching bag, computer devices, and his large tv. 

"You still have that hammock?" 

Mark just hummed, opening his necktie before walking to his closet to change his clothes. The only noticeable thing that changed inside his room was their family picture. 

Heeseung's smile faded into a frown, reminiscing the memories of that day. He didn't exactly know what happened as he had left when things gone downhill. A few days after that, Mark also left to study in England, leaving everything behind. He wanted to ask him about him, but knowing Mark, he would probably either ignore him or went on full rage mode on him.

"What's wrong?" Mark asked, noticing the sudden change in his brother's mood.

Heeseung flashed him a smile, standing up from the couch. "Nothing. Oh by the way, where's your gun collection? I came here to see them."

Mark rolled his eyes, opening his other closet. It's a walk in closet filled with different types of weapons, equipments, and his costumes. Being a classified assassin in training, of course he has the complete equipments and tools he needs. Plus, his parents are also assassins.

"Woah, you sure have a lot."

"It's not like you haven't seen them before, it's nothing special. You trained in Russia, right?"

Heeseung just nods. He had seen everything before, but to think that his brother owned this much is still fascinating to him. Of course, he's confident of his own skills. But to him, his brother is still way better than him.

Even his father admitted that Mark is the future of the assassins, the true leader of their generation, the heir of their family business. 

"How's your current mission going?" 

Mark pursed his lips tightly, looking at his brother. It has always been a tradition to their family business that they can't continue another mission until they finish the first mission they're assigned to. 

No matter how long it takes or how impossible it seems to be, they must finish it first before moving to another mission.

Mark's mission is currently on hold due to some issues, but he's planning to continue it as soon as he completed his research. 

"Still on hold."

"Oh come on hyung, until when are you going to keep in on hold? Father's going to give me a new mission soon." Heeseung said in a teasing way.

Mark smirked, raising an eyebrow at him. "Don't worry, I already found the person to replace him."

°.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.°

Walking past the 7th district Dasom couldn't help but to feel curious. It's always locked and no one knows what awaits for them there. The new game.

"Curiosity kills, you know." Xiaojun said to her.

She was chosen to play today along with Xiaojun and Lucas. It's her first time playing joker, and she's quite nervous about this. She observed every single person that has played this game before, and Donghyuck is the best at this.

His tactics and strategy are clear yet unpredictable. Aside from him, Mark is also excellent at this but then again, he's an all rounder anyways- the ace.

"Oh yeah Dasom, make sure to focus on the mind play, that's what Donghyuck always says." Lucas said.

Dasom nods, taking a deep breath before entering the 5th district.

Joker. A mafia game in real life. There are four roles in total; joker, citizen, hitman, and detective. The joker can sabotage the game by leaving fake clues, and Hitman can only kill the players, including the joker. The hitman can choose whether they want to be in the same team as the joker or the citizen and detective.

The detective will be given three clues, but only about the joker. In her opinion, being the hitman is the easiest. She prefers working alone anyways. But it's not like she can choose the roles.

The biggest difference is probably the citizen. They don't just sit around and wait for the joker or hitman to kill them, they have to hunt for them. They have to team up with the others although they won't know each other's roles, and they can kill the joker or hitman.

Basically it's just an assassination game.

The chances of each roles winning are pretty much the same.

As soon as Dasom entered the room, she was greeted by a huge AI looking girl. 

"Please take one card."

Dasom reached to take the card from the machine in front of her. She took a peek at the card, eyes widened as soon as she saw her role.

The hitman.

There are seven players in total. Two jokers, two citizen, two detective, and one hitman.

"Game will begin shortly, please proceed to enter the arena."

Dasom returned the card, walking inside the arena. As soon as she saw the other players, the immediately observed them. Their moves, behaviour, everything. 

Donghyuck explained to her earlier about why being the hitman is the easiest.

"You just need to kill everyone, it doesn't matter if they're on your team, as long as you survive, you'll win. Being the hitman means you can work alone, that's the greatest advantage."

This is going to be an interesting game.