♛ 4

2 days before the game starts.

Although there are a few new students, Dasom stood out the most. The principle explained about the school system just a few moments ago, and she's actually pretty surprised. She began to find the answer of her suspicions about this school one by one.

She never committed any serious crime like killing before, the worst thing she had done in the past was breaking her classmate's bone and then she set the school on fire. But that's it, this is new to her and for the first time she's hesitating.

She never hesitates.

She's always sharp, ready to face anything. But this took her aback, not expecting any of this. She's more confused in her parents for letting her study in this school when it clearly risks her life. 

She took her sandwich as she took a seat away from everyone else in the cafeteria. She tried to ignore the intense stare from people around her, but the more she tried to ignore them, the more they stare at her.

She groaned, she knew exactly what they want. She's not interested in joining any team, at least for now. She prefer to work alone, but sadly that's not possible.

She tried to think about a way to make her work alone, but so far, she haven't find any way. She'll either end up teaming up with a team she doesn't want to get in, expelled, or the worst case- being assassinated.

"Eun Dasom, right?" 

She snapped back to reality as she heard voice of someone she had never spoken to before. She looked up, seeing a boy with blond hair already looking at her. She didn't bother to answer his question, she just continued to eat her sandwich.

The boy chuckled, taking a seat not in front of her, but next to her.

"My name is Felix, I was wondering if—"

"If you're going to ask me to join your team," she started, finally turning her head to face him.

He noticed something from her eyes. It's not just cold, it looked dead.

"I'm not interested."

Felix chuckled, inching closer towards her. "Oh come on, I know you have potentials."

He tried to move closer to her, he wanted to whisper something to her hoping it'll make her intimidated by him. But before he could even do that, she pushed him away, grabbing him by his collar. Felix was completely taken aback by her sudden move and in the matter of seconds, she flipped his body, leaving him to fall right on his back to the ground.

"I said I'm not interested." She said.

She hated the attention she got earlier when she entered the cafeteria, but not it just got worse. She groaned, leaving the boy lying on the ground as she walked towards the exit. She left the scene she caused earlier, not wanting to gain more unnecessary attention.

"No wonder she's in class A." Donghyuck said.

Mark raised an eyebrow, turning towards the younger boy. "She's in class A? Your class?"

"Yeah, she just transferred yesterday." Jaemin said.

"I feel like she could be useful, why don't we add her to our team?" Xiaojun suggested.

He's actually not wrong, she could definitely be very useful to their team. 

"Woah, woah, woah, you're right. She's bold too." Lucas said, agreeing with what Xiaojun said.

Mark took out his cherry flavored chewing gum, putting it inside his mouth. She's definitely one interesting girl to begin with. 

"Let's just see."

。·:*:·゚★,。·:*:·゚。★,。·:*:·゚☆ 。·:*:·゚

Quiet and empty. 

Mark puts his hand inside his pocket, still continuing to walk towards his target as reticent as possible. 

Yes, his target.

He spotted his target from afar, standing right in front of the lockers. He continued to walk slowly, not wanting to get noticed. He smirked as soon as he's close enough, sneaking in from behind.

He stood there for a while, observing the way she moves. She's putting her books in her locker, still not noticing his presence when he's literally right behind her. 

That's one of his specialties and one of the most important value as an assassin and until this day, he's the only student that can master it in this school.

Mark took a step forward, sneaking in a sudden attack by grabbing the both of her arms, turning her body around, putting her in a lock position.

He's only testing her qualities and surprisingly, she's better than he expected.

Originally his next move was to slam her body towards the locker but her reflex was quick enough to stop her, resulting to her moving away from the locker, although he did got her hand in a lock position behind her back.

The girl looked at him with a sharp look, trying to free her hand but he was too strong. She's more annoyed at the fact that she couldn't even notice him coming.

Mark chuckled, looking at her with a teasing look. "Not bad, I can definitely see why you're in class A already."

"What do you want?"

Mark let go of her hand, taking a few steps away from her. "Nothing,"

Dasom's miffed expression turned into a questioning look, not understanding what he meant by that. Usually when a guy or girl comes to her it's always about them wanting her to be on their team. 

"I just wanted to know if you're qualified enough, I think I've seen enough. See you soon, Eun Dasom."

He turned his body around, leaving the clueless girl alone in the middle of the hallway. But one thing's for sure, they surely will meet again very soon.

 But one thing's for sure, they surely will meet again very soon