♛ 7

"Wow Mark, you really are the prodigy huh?" Xiaojun said, putting his arms around him as they all looked at the screen in front of them.

They're back in the lounge after finishing the game for today and as usual, they got the first place again. The game had ended when he arrived at the lounge, which means now he can focus on his studies again.

"It's nothing." He shrugged.

He looked around, noticing the only girl sitting in the corner of the room, just observing them all from afar. She must say, she's pretty impressed. The gap between his score and the others was pretty decent, meaning there's clearly a huge difference in skills.

"The class is going to start in 10 minutes, we should get ready to go back to our classes." Renjun reminded.

They all nod, standing up from their current seat. Dasom stayed still, thrilled for the next game tomorrow. 

"So, what do you think about the first game, newbie?" Lucas asked, giving her a smile.

Dasom stood up, shrugging her shoulders before turning to face Mark. "Not bad."

Lucas snickered at her, looking at her with a mischievous look. "Not bad? That's all? That's Mark Lee you're talking about, he's more than great he's fantastic!"

Mark chuckled coldly, patting his shoulder. "It's fine, Lucas,"

"Jeno, what class is it now for you?"

"Training class, why?"

"Great," he said. "Now she can learn what it really means to be a player here. Oh and, you're player 11."

With that, he left the lounge, heading back towards his classroom. Jaemin puts his arm around her shoulder, surprising her by the sudden contact. "Don't worry, he's always like that."

Dasom just glared at him, wanting him to take his hands off her. But she just stared at him with an eyebrow raised, turning back to look at the door.

"Right, we should leave now. Class is starting soon. We need to change into our costumes." Shotaro said.

Donghyuck turned around to face the girl, giving her a questioning look.

"Is your costume ready?"

Dasom just hummed in response. Training class, she's really looking forward for this one.

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

"Alright everyone, gather up. Since we got a new student here with us, I think it's best for us to introduce to her about this class. This class is specifically made to train each and every one of you for the actual game, so you better pay attention,"

This class is different than any other classes. It's not just an ordinary training class, it's a training class made for assassins like them. They not only train their physical strength here, but they train their minds too.

"Now, let's start by warming up your minds. Here's an important information, and you have 3 minutes to memorize everything in this file,"

The teacher began passing them the file. Dasom looked at the file in her hand with an intriguing look, it's not just a normal file it's a file case. An actual file case. It pretty much makes sense to her though, after all they're assassins in training.

"Alright 3 minutes start from now."

They all examined their files carefully, reading as thorough as possible. This is something an assassin needs to excel on, memory. They need to be able to remember multiple things at once in a short amount of time.

Dasom scanned thorough word by word, determined to remember every single information from this file case.

"Alright, 3 minutes is up, put your papers down, now let me ask you, new girl. Tell me about the information that you just read."

Dasom puts her paper down, looking at her teacher dead in the eye. 

"Case 294, 17th April 2015. Ivan Kovalevksy, a famous underground drug dealer. He's known for selling and trading all kinds of drugs and he's specifically interested about Neo High. His height is approximately 183cm, left handed, has a spider tattoo on his back, black hair, shoe size 8.5, ethnicity Korean-Russian. His Korean name has yet to be discovered and he was declared dead on May 21st 2015, until he made a reappearance on January 1st 2021 in Neo City. Until know, his live status is still unknown and he's still yet to be the top target of assassination."

The whole class looks at her with a stunned look, impressed by her amazing memory. This shows that she clearly passes one of the qualification of an assassin.

"Brilliant! You memorized everything—"

"You missed one thing." A voice interrupted. 

Dasom turned her head, noticing the guy that said that was none other than Lee Donghyuck.

Dasom raised an eyebrow, leaning back on her seat. "What?"

"His name. He's commonly known as Diablo, the drug dealer dealer that holds trillions of information everyone in this world wants."

"I know, I just didn't want to mention it."

"As an assassin, it's only legitimate if you answer everything. Unexceptionally."

Dasom looked at the him with her usual cold eyes. She opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out of her mouth. So instead, she pursed her lips, turning away from him.

"Alright now, let's continue the lesson, shall we?"

Donghyuck couldn't help but to think of the way she looked at him. Her eyes- they were darker than usual. Her eyes usually looks dead, as if she doesn't have any soul left inside her. But what he just saw was different. Her soul was darker than he expected.

i'm so sorry about the super late update, i've been vv busy w school;(