Chapter 6: Memories

Two days later Charlie got the letter. He read it and the riddle. He pondered the capitalized words and was now worried about the money problem. How could he have done this to his family.He should have never gotten his sister involved. He could send another letter telling he to stop, but he knew she wouldn't she was to involved and knew to much information already. He then had already these memories come flooding back into his mind. Good memories, memories of Rosie.

He was holding her hand as she walked on the stone wall. They were on their way back from the woods. He was telling her an another riddle.

I have holes on my top, my bottom and left and right, my middle. But I still hold water.

Rosie was pondering it.

"Tell me it again" said Rosie.

"No, you know the rules. Part of the game is remembering the clues"

"Why do you always say that?"

"Because it is good to have a sharp memory"

"I guess"

"You guess?" Charlie tickled her. She laughed.

Just then Robbie came.

"Another one of your riddles?" said Robbie.

"Yep" said Charlie.

Rosie was still on the wall and rest her arms on Robbies shoulders.

"I know what it is to!"

"Oh you do?" said Charlie

"Yep, it is a sponge" answered Rosie

"Nice job pumpkin!" replied Charlie

Rosie smiled. Charlie grab her hugged her and put her on his shoulders. They walked backed to the house. Robbie followed.

Soon Charlie snapped out of it. He then got it. His camera was missing. Someone stool it?

no, someone sold it, some being Robbie most likely. Sold it because of money. He then wondered if Rosie found the girl. She hadnt set anything about it. So probably not. Why did he get his little sister involved