Chapter 13: Anger

Rosie opened the letter and began to read it.

Dear Rosie,

I'm deeply sorry for everything that I have caused all the problems and all the trouble. I know that some how it is all going to work out. I need you to do me a favor. I want you to show this letter mom, Robbie, and Will want them to know how much I am sorry and how much I miss them. I also have something that will help with the money problem. In my room in my closet on the top shelf in an old wooden box is a stash of money I have been saving up. I want you all to have it, I will certainly not be needing it. I know that this family needs it more now then ever. This is my way of making things a little better. Please don't argue just take it.

I Love you all

Charlie.

That was it. Rosie was happy to here from him. She wasn't going to share the letter today, she was to angry and so was everyone else. She was so angry this made her want to figure this out even more. She didn't care how much trouble she was going to get into. Rosie had no idea how she was going to get the pictures tomorrow but she was going to figure it out. Robbie nor her mother were going to stop her.

Meanwhile at the jail, Charlie was lying on his cot thinking about his family. A memory then came back to him, it was Robbie' s birthday and he hated surprises. Rosie had a big plan surprise him with a cake and balloons after dinner. Charlie, Rosie, and Will were in town getting the cake, balloons and gift.

"Come on Rosie!" yelled Charlie back to her. She was slowly walking along, "We are going to be late for supper!"

Rosie was holding the balloons and came running along. A gust of wind came along and Rosie started to fall. Charlie grabbed her.

"Woah there no flying away" said Charlie with a smile. 

Rosie smiled back.

"Here Will take the cake, but be careful don't drop it" said Charlie taking the balloons from Rosie.

"I won't drop it" said Will.

"What happened on Mom's birthday?" asked Rosie with a smirk.

Charlie laughed, Will cracked a smile.

"Lets go" said Charlie smiling and leading them on.

After supper Annabeth came out with a cake and they all started to sing. Robbie sighed but smiled.

"Thanks everyone" said Robbie. Rosie hugged him.

"Picture time everyone" said Charlie. He got the camera ready. Everyone got into position . Robbie was holding Rosie on his lap. Rodger held Annabeth around the waist. Charlie had his hand on Will's shoulder.

"Ready everyone?" asked Charlie.

Charlie hit the bottom and....

Charlie then came back. He was laying on his cot holding that picture from that very day.