Chapter 20: The End

The next day Rosie, explained everything and Mr. Mallory and Fiona where arrested for murder, kidnapping and other charges. This time proper action was taken, and soon they both were headed to jail.  It turns out Mr. Mallory and Fiona were having an affair and Jane found out about it so to keep her quiet, they planned the murder and framing of Charlie. Fiona faked falling in love with him to get him in the woods at the right time. The chief of police was also arrested for taking the bribery money .

A few days after they were sent to jail, Rosie was sitting in the field writing down everything in a journal she was under the tree in the field.

"That was one tough puzzle" she heard a voice say.

She looked up it wa Charlie, she put her stuff and ran to him. He picked her up and they hugged.

"Thank you Rosie, what you did was amazing" said Charlie.

"I couldn't do it without you" said Rosie with smile. They hugged again. He put her down and the started to walk back to house.

"We all missed you so much" said Rosie, "and Robbie isn't to bad anymore"

Charlie smiled. Rosie hopped up on the wall, Charlie held her hand as she walked.

"Want a riddle?" asked Charlie.

"No thanks, I think I'm good for awhile" said Rosie.

Charlie laughed, he grabbed her off the wall and hugged her. Rosie laughed and smiled. They down the field of flowers back home.