RULE #4

/ S A N A
"Aish, nothing fun.. "

It's been 30 minutes and all I've been doing was scroll through social media on my phone yet it was slowly getting boring. I couldn't talk to Michaeng, they were still upset at me and they were still in their own little world. Momo? Yeah, over there.. munching on some snacks as she was flirting with some random girl wearing our school uniform. Meanwhile me? I was sitting on a random chair here on a table near the counter, sipping on my milktea.

The glass door's bell rang.

I looked at the door and was surprised to see who came in. Y/N and her friends.
"Ey, Jeongie!" Nayeon called. Jeongyeon smiled and waved at the council president. "Here to pick up your order?" I heard Jeongyeon say. "Ya, Jeongyeon unnie. Did you make my wintermelon extra sweet?" Y/N asked, grinning excitedly. "Of course, kiddo"

I raised an eyebrow. So Y/N and her friends are regulars here, huh?

I never really paid much attention to who goes here often, so I must've never noticed them. "Jeongyeon unnie! I will never get tired of your cafe's cookies!" Dahyun hummed sweetly, munching on some cookies. "Ya Dahyun! Don't eat them all! But seriously, Jeongyeon. You make the best coffee" Jihyo smiled, patting Jeong's shoulder. "Thanks, Jihyo-ah. I feel flattered to hear that" Jeongyeon shyly smiled back as Nayeon handed her cash. "Enjoy your iced americano, Tzuyu-ah" Jeongyeon said and the tall girl shyly nodded, smiling. I watched as the group walked out the cafe and got a thought.

If Y/N and her friends came here often, then Jeongyeon must know what Y/N likes?

I smiled and remembered to take note of that. Wait.. why do I have to ask Jeongyeon when I can ask Y/N herself?

Why don't I PM Y/N's acc? You're a genius, Sana!

/ Y / N.
"Yum, yum. I'm excited for our movie night!"

"Aigoo, maknae. Don't over-eat sweets! You might get a toothache?" I stared ridiculously at Jihyo. "Unnie, what am I? A seven year old?" I asked and Tzuyu snickered. "You act like one" she teased. I slightly glared at her, grabbing a cookie from the paper bag I was holding. "You said what?" I asked and they laughed. "Look at you, stealing cookies while denying that you're a kid!" Nayeon teased and I frowned. "What? Dahyun unnie ate about 2 at the cafe earlier! I only stole 1!" I exclaimed and Jihyo grabbed the paper bag in my hands and replaced it with a plastic bag filled with drinks. "Aish, I already told you guys right? We're saving the food for tonight!" She exclaimed and Tzuyu stuck her tongue out at me. "Told you you're a kid" I rolled my eyes at her, grabbing my phone.

Then I was surprised to see a certain name pop up.

@mntzk_sana12 ;
Hey, Y/N! I saw you earlier at Jeong's cafe.

@mntzk_sana12 ;
You like wintermelon milktea, huh?

My eyebrows furrowed as I read the messages. What the hell? I typed back a reply, hoping that Jihyo unnie wouldn't see me.

@y/n ;
Are you stalking me or something? 
I don't recall seeing you there.

no more less than a few seconds, I received a reply.

@mntzk_sana12 ;
Chill, I was surprised to see you there too.

@mntzk_sana12 ;
Jeongyeon and I are close friends, I often stay here at the cafe waiting for her while with our other friends.

@y/n ;
Well, if that's the case.. then okay.

@mntzk_sana12 ;
C'mon, answer my question.

@y/n ;
Why the hell do you need to know if I like wintermelon or not?

@mntzk_sana12 ;
It's only fair that I know the things you like.