RULE #5

/ Y / N
"Y/N, ya, LIL' SIS!"

I jumped from my seat when I was suddenly brought back to my senses. I looked at my older sister, curious. "What?" I asked and she sighed. "Y/N, it's 2 AM. You should go to bed already. The unnies are already in their rooms" she said and I shook my head, afraid to speak because I knew if I tried to I'd break down. Dahyun sat down beside me and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Ya, Y/N-nie. What's wrong?" she asked and that's when I realized I really can't hide anything from her, hm? That's it. That's when I broke and she caught me in her arms, rubbing my back as she comforted me.

"I keep thinking about her, unnie"
"I can't let go of her"
"I want her back.. "
"Does she want me back too?"
"I hate her.. "

I just kept crying in her arms.

/ S A N A

"G'morning guys!"

I walked out of my room with a smile, happily greeting everyone in the living room... which was oddly empty. "Morning, Shasha" Jeongyeon greeted me as I walked into the dining room. "You look happy today, what's up?" Momo asked and I sat down on the chair beside her. "Nothing, just happy" I said and Jeongyeon placed a plate with pancakes in front of me. "Yeah, you're oddly giddy and.. your perfume smells expensive today" Jeongyeon said and I nodded. "I made sure to wear the one that smells the best" I said and she raised an eyebrow. "You know her, Jeong. Sana always has women to impress" I nodded at Momo's comment, resulting to Jeongyeon lightly smacking my shoulder. "Aish, Sana. I hope guilt one day comes to you when you finally find the girl you'll love" she sighed and I chuckled. "I always do, except that true love doesn't exist that's why that love never lasts long" I said and again, Jeongyeon rolled her eyes. "Yeah, it exists Sana. People decide to live together until they're old for that reason" she countered and I shook my head. "If it's true love, then why is there something called 'divorce', Jeong?" I asked, smirking at her and she looked back at me with an angry stare. "Because that means that that's not the person they're meant for and besides, you don't have to marry a person just to be able label it as true love. Remember, LGBTq+'s marriage isn't fully supported worldwide" I nodded at her response and hugged her before the situation would get any worse. "Jeongiieee, okay I get it.
Let's just eat breakfast alright?" I said and she sighed, nodding. "You're lucky we're friends, Sana"

- - - -
"Hey uh, Mo? I'll go find Y/N, you?"

Momo nodded at me and gave me a teasing smile, nudging me on the side with her elbow. "Do your best wooing the nerd" she joked and I rolled my eyes at her. "Do your best find yourself a flirt buddy" I said and she snickered, nodding. "As if I never, Sana" I shook my head at her as we separated ways. I brought my phone out and immediatly texted Y/N.

@mntzk_sana12 ;

hey, Y/N? I'm at school, where you at?

I frowned, standing there for a good 5 minutes before frowning because I hadn't received a reply.  

I was tapping my foot impatiently, when my eyes suddenly got covered tight. "hey, ya! This isn't funny!" I exclaimed as I tried to pry the hands off my eyes and when I successfully had, I was more surprised to see that Y/N had done it. She was smiling at me, like she hadn't been so mad yesterday. "what?" I asked, still not used to her staring at me with a smile.. and somehow felt this frustrating feeling, the same feeling I felt when she had been sarcastically answering me yesterday, but still couldn't help but feel better seeing her smile. fuck, am i even making any sense? "hey, you look like you've seen a ghost" she said, giggling a little.. then suddenly broke into a fit of giggles. adorable, childish-like giggles. "ya! stop making fun of me!" I exclaimed, now feeling embarrassed because she was laughing so suddenly after staring at me. "hey, are you listening? I said stop laughing!" I exclaimed and she did stop, but still had that amused smile on her face. I huffed and she, again, surprised me with her actions when she held my wrist. "c'mon, let's not waste any time goofing around here. Take me to class" she said, becoming serious in a matter of seconds— like she hadn't been the one goofing around earlier. "aha, if you were't such a cutie.. " I whispered as she dragged me away.

- - - - 

"- and so, if you put-"

A grin was painted on my face as the school's bell rang, interrupting our boring math teacher's lecture. I stood up and grabbed my bag. I made my way but I was stopped in my tracks as someone suddenly held my wrist. I looked behind me and saw Hwang Eunbi, another rumored notorious playgirl like me. I guess they only say that because of the 'masculine' charm she has, and it's no denying that she's really charismatic but she can actually really be one, she's could just clean with her dirty work. "Oh, Eunbi-ssi. What can I do for you?" I asked and she smiled sweetly, but that sweet smile felt off.

- it felt sinister.

"It's no secret you like girls, but I heard you.. give away free kisses" hearing that, it was like adrenaline suddenly coursed through my veins. "well, what if I do?" I asked and she let out a giggle, one that contrasted the sweet look painted on her face right now-- one that sounded like she knew that I knew what she wanted. "Are you willing to give me one?" she asked, leaning closer as her smile turned to a smirk. I sighed and felt disappointed, if I wasn't courting Y/N right now I would have dragged this woman somewhere else already. "Well, sad to say I'd have to decline, Ms. Hwang" I said and before turning around, she suddenly grabbed my blazer and pulled me in for a kiss.

"What the--"

I pushed her away and looked sharply at her. "Look, Ms. Hwang. If you're that desperate, you have to wait because I'm currently dealing with someone right now and I don't want my chances getting ruined. Now if you may excuse me, tsk" 

Honestly, some women have to know the word 'patience'.

oh fuck-- speaking of patience, I'm sure Y/N's patience is already burning short while she's waiting for me by the gate. damn it!