Curse the sneeze! (not really)

Stiles decided to drag Luke to the hospital, completely ignoring the fact that the vampire was basically a walking corpse.

"Go find Lydia, I'll be fine." Luke said and pushed Stiles further down the corridor.

"But-"

"Go!" And Stiles did. Luke then stumbled into the first supply room he could find and sat onto a table that was pushed against the furthest wall. He carefully rolled up his sleeve and blinked in surprise at the wound. It was healing. It was healing faster than ever. He stared at the injury for the next few minutes, watching the skin close. He was snapped back to reality by a group of people that threw Stiles and Jackson in. Hunters. Surprisingly enough, they did not notice him. Luke slowly pulled his phone out of his pocket and started recording Chris Argent interrogating the two teens.

"Let's try this again. Where is Scott McCall?" Stiles was silent.

"Let me ask you a question, Stiles. Have you ever seen a rabid dog?"

"No. I could put it on my to-do-list, if you just let me go." The corner of Luke's mouth twitched upwards slightly.

"Well, I have. And the only thing I've ever been able to compare it to is seeing a friend of mine turn on a full moon. Do you wanna know what happened?"

"Not really. No offense to your storytelling skills." Luke was really enjoying this. He felt the changes in his body. His sense of smell became sharper and not solely focused on blood. He heard much more than before too. But he still felt the hunger for blood.

"He tried to kill me, and I was forced to put a bullet in his head. The whole while that he lay there dying, he was still trying to claw his way toward me, still trying to kill me, like it was the most important thing he could do with his last breath. Can you imagine that?"

"No. And it sounds like you need to be a little bit more select-"

"Did Scott try to kill you on the full moon? Did you have to lock him up?" Luke froze when he felt something tingle his nose.

"Ah-ah-ahooo!" All eyes turned to the back of the room where they found Luke.

"Oh, sorry. Please, don't mind me. I'm just collecting some evidence. I'm sure that Sheriff Stilinski will love to see this, especially if I zoom on that gun you have strapped to your belt. Pease, continue." Said Luke with a polite smile as he used two of his fingers to zoom in on the weapon. Chris was staring at the boy he never saw before with wide eyes. How did he or none of his men see that kid?

"Yeah, I did. I had to handcuff him to a radiator. Why? Would you prefer I locked him in the basement and burned the whole house down around him?" Answered Stiles to Argent's previous question.

"I hate to dispel a popular rumour, Stiles, but we never did that." Chris growled, not letting the boy in the back out of his sight.

"Oh, right. Derek said you guys had a code. I guess no one ever breaks it." Stiles and Luke grinned at each other because they understood each other's intentions.

"Never."

"What if someone does?" Said Luke while looking the hunter right in the eyes.

"Someone like who?"

"Your sister." Answered Stiles and Chris' eyes widened.

"Alright, now that you finally understood, we have to go. Like, right now." Said Luke and slipped his phone into his jean pocket.

-Time skip-

Argent quickly got into his car and drove away, leaving Luke, Stiles and Jackson alone in the parking lot. Luke turned to the other two and put his arms on their shoulders.

"Bring Molotov's. Something is telling me that we'll need them." He said before speeding off to the ruins of the Hale house.

"Kate, Kate, what are you doing?" Allison was shouting when Luke arrived. The gun pointed at Scott was more than informing of the current situation.

"I love those brown eyes." Kate whispered.

"Then you're gonna love these ones as well." Said Luke as he stepped in front of the gun. Kate blinked in surprise but quickly pressed the gun to Luke's forehead.

"Kate! I know what you did. Put the gun down." Yelled Chris Argent, who finally arrived. The hunter did not know how the kid got here before him, but that was the least of his concerns right now.

"I did what I was told to do."

"No one asked you to murder innocent people. There were children in that house, ones who were human. Look what you're doing now. You're holding a gun at a 16-year-old boy with no proof he spilled human blood. We go by the code-Nous chassons ceux qui nous chassent."

"We hunt those who hunt us." Translated Allison quietly.

"Who told you to set the house on fire?" Mumbled Luke while he stared Kate right in the eyes.

"Put the gun down. Before I put you down. Allison, get back."

"Who told you to kill those people? Oh, maybe your papa?" He provoked. And it worked. Loud bang could be heard throughout the forest, Allison's scream right after that.

"Oh no..." Mumbled Luke as he felt blood running down around his nose, his eyes wide with a mix of surprise and fear. Chris could not believe that his sister just killed an innocent teenager. Scott's jaw was on the floor. And Derek? For a moment, Derek saw red.

"Anyway." Luke dropped the act, relaxed his posture, and smirked. His eyes glowed silver with tiny hint of blue in the middle as he slapped the gun out of Kate's hands. Kate only gaped at him with surprise. A loud roar was heard not too far away

"What is it?" Shakily asked Allison.

"It's the Alpha."

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I had to

I had to...