Saving some asses

"This is Stiles. Dude, I have a problem."

"What is it?"

"I-uh... Scott went to the party and then he run off when he started changing. I followed him home and he run off into the woods."

"WHAT?!"

"You heard me!"

"But the forest is gonna be full of hunters tonight!"

"H-hunters? Oh god..."

"Stiles, are you ok?"

"Uh, oh yea I-I just-"

"Stiles, breath. I'm gonna find him. He'll be fine, don't worry."

"Okay."

And with that Luke grabbed his jacket and headed to the front door.

"I'm going for a jog!"

"Tonight?" Asked Deaton as he looked at Lucien from the kitchen.

"Yea, I'll be careful. I swear."

"Be back before midnight please." Luke smiled.

"I will, thanks Alan!"

-Time skip-

Luke finally arrived at the edge of the woods. He had to run in a normal speed in case someone was watching. Now he looked around and finally used his vampire speed to start searching the forest. After a few minutes he heard voices, so he jumped onto tree branch.

"What did you do with her?!" Shouted turned Scott at another man. From what Luke could smell, it was another werewolf.

"Shh, quiet. Too late. They're already here. Run." Said the man and started running away. That's when both, Luke and Scott saw the hunters. The vampire was quick to put a hood on his head and a scarf over his mouth and nose. He stayed in the trees and followed Scott. One of the hunters then pinned Scotts arm to a tree with an arrow. Scott yelled in pain and tried to set himself free.

"Take him." Ordered the hunter that shot him. That's when the other werewolf returned. He threw two hunters back and started distracting them. Luke leapt down from the tree and ripped the arrow from Scotts forearm. He then grabbed him and the older werewolf and run in vampire speed to the other side of the forest. Both werewolves stumbled when Luke stopped. The older one snapped his head around to look at Lucien, but he was already gone.