Spider-bat or some sh*t like that

"Oh, c'mon, why can't I go? I told Scott I'd be there to help out if something went south." Argued Luke.

"No, I can't have you showing yourself to Gerard Argent more than is necessary." Sighted Deaton while massaging his temples.

"But why? I've been doing a pretty good job at hiding all the weird shit that comes with being a vampire for four years now."

"Because Argent knows there's a vampire in Beacon Hills! And if he finds out you are a hybrid, you're gonna have more than jus Argents on your ass!" Luke froze.

"How the hell would he know?"

"I have no idea. But he's on a lookout for you."

-Time skip-

Lying in bed, drinking blood from a cup with a straw and humming few Arctic Monkeys' songs under his breath. This moment gave him a weird feeling of déjà vu.

"I dreamt about you nearly every night this week.
How many secrets can you keep?
'Cause there's this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow and I play it on repeat.
Until I fall asleep." He mumbled over the straw.

He felt like there was something wrong. Like he was supposed to be somewhere, or someone was supposed to be here. Then, suddenly, he felt all the hair on his body stand up.

"The fuck kind of spidey sense is this shit?" He asked himself. The sense of sudden urgency did not leave him even after few minutes, which made him uneasy. Something was happening. Something bad. And he couldn't just lay here. He quietly got up, grabbed a black hoodie and slipped out through a window. He made his way to the school 'cause that's where every single shit got down. Thanks to this speed, he was there in no time. He stopped on the parking lot and looked around, listening for any sound.

"Did you notice I'm paralysed from neck down in eight feet of water?!" Derek.

That was Derek. Apparently paralysed in the deep end of the school's pool. Something in the school was dangerous. Luke smelled the lizard in the air. And oh how he hoped it wasn't Hydra. Going through the school halls could be dangerous as he could encounter the thing that made Derek and whoever was up there with him go into the pool. Luke gripped his hair in his hands. What was he supposed to do.

His eyes glowed silvery blue in frustration. And then, suddenly, everything around him grew bigger. No, he shrinked.

He...he turned into a fucking bat!

Wide eyed, he looked around to make sure no one saw. Then he looked up.

"Ok, Luke, you got this. If you, in middle of the flight turn back and fall to your death, great! Centuries of torture will be finally over! If you manage to fly all the way to save the insanely attractive werewolf, even better!" Luke thought. Then he spread out his wings and went for it.

It felt like running. No, it felt better. He felt free, not bound to the ground by gravity. He was by the pool in no time.

Derek and Stiles both gaped at the bat that turned into Luke, who looked extremely confused. The hybrid looked around himself.

"Dracula who?" He mumbled and his eyes landed on the two figures in the water. Luke quickly jumped in and helped Stiles get Derek on a solid ground. When they finally had a time to breath, they all asked the same question.

"What the fuck was that?" 

Oh my god, I love Luke. He's such a meme. He's the side of me that my friends will never get to see.