Punching the said werewolf

"Oh, my God. What if you bleed to death?"

"It'll heal if it works." Luke zooned off as he looked out of the window waiting for Scott to show up.

"Fine, then you do it." Growled Derek and nodded at Luke.

"Yeah, no. Not a good idea. The amount of blood that I would see and smell would make me go feral. I'd kill you two and then next few people I would find."

"All right, fine. How about this? Either you cut off my arm, or I'm gonna cut off your head." Derek glared at them. Like just sarcastically smiled and Stiles started rambling.

"Okay, you know what, I'm so not buying your threats any - Oh, my God. Okay. All right, bought, sold. Totally. I'll do it. I'll do it. What? What are you doing?" Derek then leaned over and vomited blood.

"Shit!" Cursed Luke as he opened a window to get rid of the smell.

"Holy God, what the hell is that?"

"It's my body - Trying to heal itself."

"Well, it's not doing a very good job of it."

"NOT helping Stiles!" Shouted Luke.

"Now. You gotta do it now."

"No! There's still time!"

"Look, honestly, I don't think I can."

"Just do it!" Yelled Derek and Stiles flinched.

"Oh, my God. Okay, okay. Oh, my God. All right, here we go!"

"NO! STILES DON'T!"

"Stiles!" A new voice came in.

"Scott?"

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Oh, you just prevented a lifetime of nightmares." Sighted Stiles and quickly put the saw down.

"Did you get it?"

"What are you gonna do with it?"

"I'm gonna- I'm gonna-" Luke quickly caught Dereks limp body and cursed.

"No. No, no, no, no."

"Derek. Derek, come on, wake up. Scott, what the hell are we gonna do?" Said Stiles with trembling voice.

"I don't know! I can't reach it."

"Use your claws you idiot!" Shouted Luke while he was doing his best to wake Derek up.

"Just hold on! Come on. Oh! I got it! I got it!" Yelled Scott as he stood up with triumph in eyes.

"Stiles, punch him!" Said Luke when he quickly got on his feet and snatched the bullet out of Scotts hand.

"What?"