Running away

"You can't be serious." Gasped Luke when he heard Petras words.

"I am more than I ever was. Pack your things and leave, before I lose my patience and kill you right here right now."

"B-but you changed me! It's because of you I'm like this!"

"DO NOT raise your filthy voice in my presence. You should be grateful I give you the opportunity to run and hide before we hunt you down."

"James! She can't do that! She isn't the head of out clan. You are! You wouldn't kick me out, would you?" Said Luke desperately, but James' eyes stayed empty and unfocused.

"You have him under your spell, don't you? He doesn't know what you're doing. That's why you are kicking me out and not killing me. He would break the mind control if he knew you killed me." Petras eyes were cold as ice when she smiled.

"He loves me Lucien. And when he marries me and becomes mine forever, that is when we are going to hunt you down together. We cannot have our family name stained by someone like you, can we? Now leave. And pray that we won't find you." Luke took one last glance at the only friend he had since his death. And then he run. Far, far away from the place that he called his home. Lucien felt something wet rolling down his cheek. Maybe it was a tear. But who knows, it was raining that night after all.

Deaton was getting ready to close his clinic when loud crash could be heard from the alley behind the building. So naturally he went to check it out. However, he did not expect to find a crying teenager lying on the ground between trashcans that he clearly run into. Deaton immediately noticed large gash on boys arm, so he quickly took him inside and sat him down on a chair. The boy seemed dazed, so Deaton shook his shoulder slightly. The boy shook his head and looked around with eyes full of fear and confusion. He then noticed Deaton and tried to stand up and get away from him.

"Hey, hey. I don't want to hurt you. You were injured so I took you inside to treat your wound." Said Deaton slowly as he raised his arms in the air. The boy, as if he only realised it now, had griped his arm in attempt to hide the wound. Deatons eyes widened when he saw the colour of boys blood. It was grey almost black.

"I-uh...I can explain." The boy said in panic and looked at the older men in fear. Deaton blinked a few times as he stared at boys eyes. He was sure they were brown before. Now they were glowing silver.

"You're a vampire." Said Deaton with slight surprise in his voice. He hasn't seen a vampire in Beacon Hills in years after all. The boy froze.

"What's your name?"

"Lucien."

"I'm Alan Deaton. It's nice to meet you." Deaton extended his arm for Luke to shake.

"What are you?" Asked Luke with curiosity in his glowing eyes.

"Just a veterinarian."

Hello guys! Here it is. The first chapter of this story. I hope you  enjoyed it and if you did,  please consider leaving a vote and comment. Thanks!