Hiding feelings (or at least trying to)...(and being bad at it)

Luke almost fell when he stopped somewhere near his house. He felt lightheaded and sick from stomach. If it weren't for Stiles, who caught him, he would be lying on the ground right now.

"W-where are we?" Asked Stiles as he looked around. Luke tried his best to stay conscious and slowly pointed at one of the houses.

"That...my house. Back pocket...keys." He muttered and finally passed out.

"God damn it!" Cursed Stiles and quickly got them both inside the house. It was quiet and dark. Stiles half carried half dragged Luke to the bathroom and lied him onto the floor. He quickly took Luke's shirt off to examine his shoulder. The cold on his skin made Luke wake up.

"Ugh..." Stiles jumped slightly at the sound of the vampire's voice.

"T-there are blood bags in my bedroom. Second door on the left." Luke whispered and groaned in pain. Stiles took the hint and rushed out of the bathroom. In the meantime, Luke leaned on the side of the bathtub and ignoring the sharp pain in his shoulder, covered his ears the best he could to mute out the loud sound of Stiles' rapid heartbeat. He felt someone's hand on his right arm. Luke looked up and quickly grabbed the bag out of Stiles' trembling hands. He sank his fangs into it and drank the blood in few big gulps. When he was done Luke threw the bag away and closed his eyes in relive. He wasn't tempted to attack Stiles now. Luke then looked at the teen, spotting fear in his eyes.

"You're...not afraid of me...are you?"

"N-no!" Answered Stiles little too quick. Luke didn't let the pain that he felt from that show.

"What was Peter talking about? At the hospital?" Luke avoided eye contact.

"You wouldn't be able to look me in the eyes if I told you." Stiles stayed quiet for a moment before speaking again.

"Aren't you supposed to have some kind of super healing?" He asked while pointing at Luke's shoulder.

"I am."

"Then why aren't you healing?"

"I was scratched by an alpha werewolf. The scratch is trying to turn me into a werewolf, but my vampire side is fighting it." Said Luke and looked at his shoulder.

"You're crying..." Luke blinked and whipped the tears away.

"These are from joy." He was met with Stiles' puzzled look.

"Because I have like 80 percent chance of finally dying for good." Stiles froze.

"What's the other 20?"

"9 percent of staying a vampire, 9 percent of becoming a werewolf and 2 of becoming a hybrid." Said Luke with a sour tone.

"Wait... How old are you exactly?" Luke frowned.

"Eh...around 600? I don't remember. Stopped counting after 250." Said Luke and got up to wrap his shoulder in some bandage, leaving stunned Stiles on the floor.

"Do you want me to escort you home or are you good?"

"O-oh, I'm fine. Thanks." And like that, Stiles left. Luke cleaned the bathroom and went into his room. He threw away his bloodied shirt and before he could do anything else, he felt a presence behind him. A heavy scent of fire and cinnamon entered his nose. He turned around with startled expression.

"Derek."

"I thought it would be good to check up on you." Said Derek and eyed Luke's wrapped shoulder. Luke looked away, suddenly completely aware of his bare chest.

"Please stop staring."

"Can I see it?" Asked Derek carefully.

"Huh?"

"Your shoulder." Luke opened his mouth to protest but then closed it. There was no reason to hide it now that Stiles knew.

"Fine." Luke mumbled and started to unwrap the bandages, hissing when it peeled off his open wound. Derek stepped closer to him and examined the scratch. Lucien bit his tongue as he ignored the urge to step back. Suddenly, Derek gripped Luke's hand in his.

"W-what are you doing?!"

"You took away my pain, I'll take away yours." Before Luke could protest black veins started to appear on the werewolf's forearms and Derek yelped in pain. His eyes glowed blue and he rested his forehead on Luke's right shoulder. The vampire froze.