Luke and the boys at 2AM looking for dead bodies

Luke was just walking around the woods when he saw a light of a flashlight.

"Wait, something's different." Said Scott when Luke sneaked up from behind him.

"Different how?" The vampire asked.

"JESUS CHRIST! Dude, that was not cool!" Shouted Scott while Stiles shrieked like a baby. Luke raised his hands and snorted. Both boys glared at him.

"Well? What's different?"

"I don't know. Let's just get this over with. This is taking way too long." Sighted Scott.

"Just keep going." Growled Stiles.

"What if he comes back?"

"Then we get the hell out of here."

"What if he catches us?"

"I have a plan for that." Smiled Stiles.

"Which is?"

"You run one way. I run the other. Whoever he catches first, too bad."

"Wow." Frowned Luke and started to look around.

"I hate that plan." After a while, they finally managed to dig deep enough. It was a wolf. Luke raised his eyebrow and came closer to have a better view. After arguing for a moment, they decided that they should burry the body of the wolf and leave. But Stiles stopped them.

"What's wrong?"

"You see that flower?" Stiles pointed at small purple flower near the hole.

"What about it?"

"It's a wolfsbane." Said Luke with slight surprise in his voice.

"What's that?"

"A plant." Scott glared at Lucien but the vampire only smiled.

"Uh- Haven't you ever seen the Wolf Man?"

"No."

"Lon Chaney Jr.? Claude Rains? The original, classic werewolf movie?"

"No! What?"

"You are so unprepared for this." Stiles said and started to take the roots of the wolfsbane out of the ground.

"Holy-"

"Well, that was unexpected."
Soon the place was full of cops. Luke watched as sheriff Stilinski dragged Stiles out of the car that Derek sat in. The vampire snorted. Out of nowhere he felt pair of eyes on him. Luke looked around and his eyes connected with Dereks. The vampire held his gaze for few moments and then he turned around and walked away.

"Hey Alan! I'm back!" Shouted Lucien when he entered the clinic.

"Great, I was just about to call you. It's time for your medication." Luke groaned but took the small vial out of Deatons hand. It was filled with dark green liquid. He sniffed it and cringed in disgust. Luke quickly pinched his nose and drank the liquid in one shot. The vampire started coughing and his eyes watered.

"I think I'm gonna cry."