Command

"Come on! Come on!" Kate sprinted out of the house with a gun that she picked up from the floor.

"No!" Screamed Allison and Scott grabbed her so she wouldn't run out. Kate suddenly flew through the air and landed back in the house. A huge black wolf-like creature then stepped in. Chris tried to protect his sister but was tossed aside like a rag doll. Luke sped over to him and caught the hunter before he could bash his head open on the exposed nails in the burnt walls.

"She is beautiful, Kate. She looks like you. Probably not as damaged. So I'm going to give you a chance to save her. Apologize. Say that you're sorry for decimating my family, for leaving me burned and broken for six years. Say it- And I'll let her live." Growled Peter as he held Kate by her neck.

"I'm sorry." The huntress wheezed out. And then she fell on the floor, blood oozing from her neck and she no longer moved.

"I don't know about you, Allison, but that apology- didn't sound very sincere." Luke was quick to step in front of Scott and Allison and Peter's eyes widened.

"How are you still alive?"

"I seem to have a lots of bad karma points." Glared Luke and Peter then charged at him. Luke used Peter's momentum and flipped him over his shoulder. He then grabbed Peter by his leather coat and sped with him outside. Now that he was on the open ground, Peter changed into his wolf form and attacked Luke one more time. He was fast. Faster then Luke expected him to be. He was thrown against a tree and everyone could hear the not so satisfying crack. Luke's arm flew to his ribs and he tried to supress the painful coughs. Peter lunged at the vampire-werewolf hybrid once more, ready to strike. Luke closed his eyes and waited for the pain, but it never came. Luke blinked at the figure that threw Peter away from him. Derek turned around and with eyes full of worries looked Luke up and down.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me." Said Luke and reassuringly smiled at Derek. The werewolf seemed to be arguing with himself, but Peter's growl snapped him out of it. Then the uncle and the nephew started fighting each other. Luke got up and sped over to the two hunters and a teen wolf.

"Are you alright? Do you have broken bones or something?" They shook their heads but then Allison screamed, Chris raised his gun and Scott got into defensive stance. Luke turned around and noticed Peter charging at them. Derek was lying on the ground but was moving which was a good sign. Luke took a deep breath in and stared into Peter's crimson eyes with his, now silver glowing eyes.

"Stop. I command you." And Peter did. He stopped in his tracks and stared back at the hybrid. Everyone was quiet. Allison, frozen in fear, stared at the seven feet tall wolf. Chris now stared at the back of the brunette's head with realization in his eyes. Scott gripped his girlfriend's hand but didn't dare to move more. Derek anxiously stared at Luke's face, the hybrid looked almost too calm for the situation he was in, the huge black body just few centimetres away from him.

Luke was very glad that Stiles and Jackson arrived at that moment. The glass bottles of Molotov's cocktails smashed into Peter's back and Luke broke the mind control. The alpha started running around and Luke started rubbing his burning eyes.

"Oh my god...How does Petra do that 24/7?" He mumbled as he blinked his eyes open. He could see Derek standing over burnt Peter.

"Wait! You said the cure comes from the one who bit you. Derek. If you do this, I'm dead. Her father, her family- what am I supposed to do?" Luke frowned in confusion. What the hell was Scott talking about?

"You've- already- decided. I can smell it on you!" Whispered Peter.

"Wait! No, no! Don't!" But Scott's pleads fell on deaf ears as Derek slashed Peter's throat. Luke cringed and looked away.

"I'm the Alpha now." Said Derek with strong voiceand he flashed his, now bloody red eyes.

Yay! New chapter! I'm sorry for the wait. My dad called me downstairs and I shut the computer off without saving my work so... it's basically his fault... Anyway, leave vote or comment if you enjoyed this chapter and I'll try my best to post next part as soon as possible! Thanks!