T H E S T A R T:

Draco Malfoy attended Hogwarts after the battle like everyone else, when he got strangle with a life of a dear classmate, moreover, his new roommate.

Unfortunate events lead to devastation ― jealousy and possessiveness were shown. The price of the war was on his shoulders to pay. Being a deatheater means having a sticky end, and Draco overlooked that little detail when he killed Albus Dumbledore at 16 years old.

His life got interesting when he met his mortal enemy, his nemesis ever since second grade.

Warning:

This story contains a truckload of swearing, and a truckload of smut. There will be presence of Harassment and vulgarity, I advise readers to take precaution, lastly, I would recommend for readers under the age of thirteen not to read this but ― who am I kidding, that won't stop you.

If you haven't read: Bad Naughty Slytherin Boy || Draco Malfoy, and, Blue and Bronze || Draco Malfoy ― I highly suggest you do.

They are such good stories (well according to my readers) so please give it a try.

The characters in my stories belong to J.K Rowling, whom I dearly hate.

Thank you for the support I receive from my previous Draco Malfoy stories, you guys blow my stories, I didn't imagine it would receive this much love and I'm overwhelmed.

Don't forget to comment and vote on chapters you like, I read all of them. I actually have a favorite reader, he/she was very humorous.

I don't put smut warnings so please read with caution.. ♡