B A C K T O S C H O O L

“You better wear your cloak so others won't familiarize your face” Malfoy said as they passed through platfom 9 and ¾.

There were already a lot of students waiting in lines with their trunks, chattering with their friends in circles while Malfoy and Annalise stayed behind the brick wall, away from everyone.

“If I wear a cloak to cover my face that'll raise suspicions. Don't you think, Malfoy?” Annalise sarcastically ask, rolling her eyes at him.

He had been getting on her nerves after they had almost done the dirty deed.  From purposely bumping into her and to insulting her behind doors where Narcissa won't hear, he was doing everything to make her blood boil.

So far, his plan was working.

Annalise whip her head towards the direction she heard the whistle of the scarlet train. The steam mounts the air from it's exhaust pipe as the locomotive engine slow down to a stop.

“Just wear your damn cloak, Beaufort” Malfoy seethed, glaring intensely into her eyes before he pushed himself off the brick wall and walk towards the Hogwarts Train, where students are clammering to get inside.

She waited for a bit, realizing he has a point. She hates it when someone else has a point.

Annalise grunted and wore her cloak, pulling the hood over her head and lowering it down to her eyes. Then she grab her backpack, shouldered it before heading towards the busied and crowded train.

She paused for a moment, and saw Malfoy already jostling pass the students as they create space for him to walk about inside the train.

Mouthing a few profanities under her breath, Annalise wriggled her way through some younger students and follow behind Malfoy as quick as she can while she remained her head bent down.

When she saw him enter an empty compartment at the far end of the train, she sigh. Bloody git didn't even wait for her.

“Ehem ― excuse me” said Annalise, purposefully deepening her voice as she rock left and right, passing through the chattering students, some who are even snogging in the tight space.

“Give some respect for the single people, Goddamn.” Annalise scowled softly at the lovers who were snogging, causing them to feel shy and go back inside their compartments instantly.  “These kids be snogging at thirteen, Merlin's beard”

She was halfway through the train where a lot less students were in her way, until she passed by a group of young kids in a compartment and trip on her own foot, stumbling face down on the floor.

Or so she thought..

Annalise heard them giggle.

Everything hurts, causing her to yelp in pain. She can feel the stingness from when she fell in her stomach and knees, Annalise even reckon she has a bump on her forehead.

Her backpack felt heavy against her back and the hood of her cloak tilted back, causing her face to be shown.

When she raise her head and look over her shoulder, a boy's shiny shoe popped out from inside the compartment full of young kids that she passed by.

Oh fucking hell no.

Gruntingly, she stood up, and walk towards the compartment only to be met by some sneering fourth years, two girls and two guys.

Annalise glared at them and roughly slided the compartment door open, but it didn't even make the younger kids flinch nor scare.

She kept her eyes on a guy with redhead, freckles covered his nose and a torpid smile plastered across his ugly face. “Were you the one who tripped me?” she asked brusquely, placing an arm against the sliding door as she stared down at the redhead guy.