A L M O S T

Malfoy stared at her as though she was maimed, his eyes were big and concerned, and his mouth was parted open. "Tell me, are you alright?" he questioned once again.

Annalise took a deep breath and quickly nodded, she was questioning herself now, and how'd they end up in this position. "What are we doing?" she asked back, keeping her eyes on the hem of her white dress.

What a very stupid question, she thought.

Malfoy reatreated his hands from her thighs and straightened his posture, looking down on her as though she was a bug. "Whatever the fuck is this, and you just have to ruin it, don't you?"

Annalise gulped on her own saliva, she cowered at his voice however she wasn't afraid. His words were just right, she did ruined the moment, the moment that was never suppose to happen.

"Malfoy why do you always act so vulgar around me in public and then kiss me behind doors?" she finally looked up at him, meeting his stormy eyes, scintillating a deadly glint.

He sighed and sharply answered "Because I can, and why does it matter?" his tone of voice was cold and sharp.

Annalise push herself off the table whilst glaring at him. "Because you fucking can?" she repeated his words in disbelief. "And here I thought you kissed me because you want me" a scoff escaped her mouth.

Malfoy remained silent, still looking down on her with a mix of disdain and puzzlement.

She grabbed her red cloak and breathe deeply before pointing a finger at his face "Not a word about this, Malfoy. Not a word to anyone"

Malfoy roll his eyes, his face scrunching up "Don't worry, I wouldn't want anyone to know that I kissed a mudblood" he said flatly, and his words jabbed right on her chest.

A mudblood? She nearly snorted.

Guess she was wrong about him changing.

Annalise wore her red cloak over her shoulders then eyed him up and down, she wanted to hex him, to kill him, to injure him. But she can't. "You are no better than Graham Montague" she seethed.

Malfoy's knuckles turn pale white as it clenched, so does his jaw. The veins in his neck protruded, and his eyes turn darker.

In a flash a hand was wrapped around Annalise's neck and she was being bent down on the table, her back met the wood harshly as Malfoy pushed her down.

A small whimper escape her mouth from his aggressiveness, and her cheeks went florid.

Malfoy leaned down on her her, hovering above her face and scanning her features while his hand firmly gripped her neck and the other holding her hips tightly.

"Don't you ever dare ―" he seethed raspingly, his lips ghosting above hers within just inches. "Compare me to him, Beaufort. He's a rapist. Don't act like you didn't kiss me back, when you did it twice."

She can feel his breath, hot and minty, his face was so near that if she lift her face up, they'll be kissing again.

Annalise wanted to push him away, she wanted to lash out and scream at his face while she shot numerous hex towards him, however there was a growing heat in between her legs that she can't ignore.

Whatever the fuck Draco Malfoy was doing, it was turning her on.

This was so wrong in so many levels.

She bit her lip and stare up at him, his hair was so lustrous and his jaw was so sharp and chiseled that he looks impossible, ethereal.

"Fuck off" she managed a whisper, causing him to chuckle deeply, his tone was laced with utmost glee, and Annalise hated the fact that he's enjoying this too much.