M A L F O Y M A N O R

Once Annalise had packed, they boarded onto the train. Annalise had to hide herself within the blending crowd from her friends.

It'll definitely raise suspicions if anyone who knows her, sees her in the train ― she tried her best not to be spotted by Hermione mostly, if the bushy brown haired girl knew she was going somewhere else during the holidays when Annalise clearly signed the "stay at school" list, she'll definitely owl Minerva, friends or not.

Malfoy had to drag her fast to the farthest compartment door, away from everybody after she had an accident.

"Seriously? You were almost seen by your friends there!" He bellowed, raising his tone of voice as he slided the door compartment close. "You bumped into that Weasel and you're glad he's dumb or else you would've been caught and what would they think if they saw us together?!"

Annalise offensively sat down on the seat nearest to the window, her arms crossed against her chest. "You're the one who wanted to do this! And don't you ever dare raise your voice at me!"

Malfoy took a deep breath and pushed both of their bags on the luggage rack on top of her head before sitting across from her. "You were reckless" he lowered his tone.

Annalise looked out the window, staring at the Aspen trees as the train passed by it. "People were crowding, it's nearly impossible not to bump into anyone"

Malfoy remained silent, so did Annalise.

An hour passed by, yet none of them spoke, Annalise layed down on the compartment couch and made herself comfortable with the tiny space provided, she fitted perfectly on the soft scarlet couch.

She closed her eyes trying to sleep when she heard the compartment window rattled, sounding as though someone's banging it.

She snap her eyes open and sat right up immediately. Her eyes widen seeing a snowy white owl with a newspaper on it's beak, repeatedly hit the window hard, trying to get in.

It looked sharp and majestic, it wasn't small, the owl was particularly large, larger than a normal owl.

"Bloody bird" She heard Malfoy muttered under his breath before he slided the window open and let the owl enter the compartment, it instantly sat on the space next to Malfoy.

It hooted softly at him and place the newspaper on his lap before reaching it's head out to him.

"The Daily Prophet?" he asked and the bird hooted very gently, he caressed it's head causing the owl to close it's eyes, looking very pleased. "Thank you, Fornax, I will give you a treat when I get back to the Manor, you and Perseus should behave for the time being"

Annalise looked at the owl, it's eyes were big and yellow, sun-coloured irises. It's feathers were as white as snow, but with black dots all around.

Fornax bowed it's head gently at him then looked at her for a brief moment, bobbing it's head sideways to scan her, then it flapped it's wings and flew away, out the open window.

Malfoy slided the window closed and stared at her.

She stared back, looking curious.

"Fornax, my new bird, highly trained. Asked her to get me a Daily Prophet Newspaper before we board the train, she delivered a little late ― understandable though" he said as he spread the newspaper and started reading it.

"Who's Perseus?"

"Lucius's owl" He replied shortly, keeping his gaze down on the newspaper. "Now he's mine. Since my oh so Great Father is in Azkaban, I need to take care of that bird ― was suppose to give it to Dobby after the war so he can take care of him, since Perseus is getting a little old ― too bad the elf died" a tone of sarcasm was obvious in his voice.