F R I E N D S H I P II

Right after Annalise had been discharged from the Hospital Wing, Draco had taken her back in his Bed Chamber, he waste no time catering to all her basic needs such as giving her a bath, feeding her and making sure she is well enough, however, he did it in a fit of pique.

Annalise haven't seen this bad-temper for a long time as Draco had been very gentle, sweet, loving and understanding from the moment a closure between them happened. But today it's different, he hadn't said much to her after the thundering revelation, it came upon Annalise that he took this relationship very private for a particular reason.

And she'd be a fool not to know what that particular reason is.

Now she lay in the middle of his king size four-poster, stomach facing the ceiling but her eyes were fixated at Draco who's sitting on a chair by the windowsill, he stared dazedly at the night sky above. His frame was large, rigid, and she can hear his slow breathings over the quiet room.

“Draco..” Annalise started lowly and carefully, knowing he's pissed off.

His back remained facing her, his head falling to rest on the back of the chair. “What?” he asked with an air of obvious annoyance.

“Can we talk about erm, you know.. The problem?” she asked softly and quite timidly which earned a low sarcastic chuckle from Draco.

“The problem?” he abruptly stood up, hair falling over his brows and jaws clench as he stares into Annalise's eyes. “Oh you wanna talk about it? What's there to talk about, darling.”

Annalise gulped, her hands found the hem of her nightgown and she started fidgeting with it. “I know you didn't want anyone finding out about us and that you're a very private person but I don't think it's that much of a big deal.” she stated and patted the space next to her in the bed, motioning for Draco to sit.

However, in a fit of rage, Draco shook his head in disdain and his eyes were filled with hatred. “Not much of a big deal, is it? Yeah sure.” he turned around again, and faced the nightsky through the open window.

The silenceness was painful, the air was screeching and the warmth of the room slowly diminished. It has turn cold, and dim, and Annalise doesn't know what to do in situations like this. She had not seen Draco's side like this in a very long time. She didn't expect he would always be sweet, caring and gentle forever, but this really took her off guard.

“I can talk to Hermione ―”

“You think talking to her would solve anything?” Draco scoffed, looking over his shoulder to look at her. “Are you that stupid, Annalise?”

Annalise furrowed her eyebrows by his words. “No I just thought we can solve this thing together, because I know you didn't want this to happen so I was just suggest―”

“Well your suggestions aren't needed, important nor valid, least of all your opinion on this matter right now.” he snapped in a cold tone.

Annalise gasp lowly, she cannot believe such words would even be coming out of his mouth. Her heart felt like it might break. “Are you bloody serious, Draco? I had just gone out of the hospital and this is the way you treat me?” she asked in disbelief.

Draco spun around, madness planted across his features. “The way I treat you? In case you have forgotten I did everything to make you happy! And for the record I did all the things that are necessary for you! And you want more? What else could you ask for more?!” his tone raised an octave higher.

Annalise's felt a lump on her throat, her eyes started watering, her stomach churning. Despite all that, she kept her anger at bay.  “All I want is for you to respect me right now, Draco. And I want you to listen ―”