G R A N D B I D D E R

Heart racing, lips trembling, knees weakening and sweat trickling, Annalise was a hell of a mess. She grasp the sides of her chair as she stared at Graham Montague, who's waving to everybody after being called out and recognize by Madam Rosmerta.

Fucking Hell.

Out of all people in the goddamn wizarding world? Graham Montague? Annalise thought, the thudding of her heart was combined with the boiling of her blood as she recall their last unfortunate encounter. If only people knew how disgusting Montague was, they'd be astound.

But then, these men also yearns for a woman to satisfy their needs, they would most probably turn a blind eye to his problematic side if they found out.

"Thank you to all those who came and will participate in tonight's Auction!" his voice boomed around the room and the cheering intensifies. "Protestors say we take part into this program simply because we have desires, little do they know the Grand Auction is a big gathering for wizards with wealth and great bloodlines, this is a remarkable congregation ― not only for the British Community, but for the whole world, it's an International gathering, which makes this program really special."

The men all clapped, and Annalise rolled her eyes by their cheerings. It was obvious they only joined because they wanna get laid. Despite her objective thoughts, Annalise can't help but feel nauseous.

What if her name was called and Graham recognizes her? Would he bid? Her fear heightened, and her body was trembling. Annalise can still remember his lips on her neck, his hands groping her inner thighs, and the horrid smell of Montague's breath. She let out a small shaky breath, the traumarizing thought was getting the best of her.

Lottie finished touching up her face and she whip her head towards Annalise's direction, and a frown planted across her caked up face, "Are you alright?" she asked worriedly. "Bloody hell you're sweating cold." she stated as their arms bumped from the small spacing of the chairs.

"I'm fine ― just a tad bit nervous, it's my first time remember so... I'm quite on edge." Annalise responded shakily, she tucked strands of her behind her ear and shot Lottie a reassuring smile before looking back at the stage in between people's heads.

"Alright, as you say so." Lottie mumbled, and she turned her body towards the stage.

"Our very host for tonight's event, Madam Rosmerta, gathered the most wondrous women in town, let us give her a round of applause for her undertaking and enterprise!" Graham Montague exclaimed, as the crowd yells, he kiss Madam Rosmerta's hand like he was an actual gentleman and walked down the stone steps before joining two men in the front row table who looked an awful lot like him.

"What a sweetheart Mister Montague is, thank you, thank you. Now before we start, I would just like to assert our policies for the safety of the ladies who willingly joined this program." Madam Rosmerta started, she place her hand on each sides of the golden podium and meet the crowd's eyes, Annalise even catched a glance.

"First, before doing any 'activities', that word expands to different denotations, we must pay the price we bid, the money will go straight to the girl's hands, it will not be taken by personnels of this event, second policy shall be applied to all participants, if decided to have intercourse, both parties must be willing, though we've already asked the ladies if they are and they answered yes, I strongly suggest you ask her again."

Madam Rosmerta took a small pause to examine the audience's reaction before proceeding with her assettion.

"Third, the majority of the one night with women usually ends up with intercourse, and so, we forbid anyone from fornicating if they settle on a plan of not using contraceptive charm. Lastly, we do not place the girls in any situation that would harm, injure, or maim them. If cases like this happens, you will go straight to Azkaban without further explanation, the same applies to the ladies. No harming involve. Any complains?"