U N S P O K E N F E E L I N G S

The third day of Christmas Holidays came faster than Annalise would've imagined. Narcissa Malfoy decided to invite some guests for Christmas Eve, which will be taking place in their drawing room, tonight.

After their small shopping momentum in Diagon Alley yesterday, Annalise spend the next hours making love with Draco in every furniture of his room. And she even spend a couple of hours reading that same autobiography of the wizard who fell in love with a deatheater in Draco's humongous library.

Wrapping the gift Annalise got for Adelaine, she look briskly over her shoulder and found Draco obsessively staring up in the ceiling, as he layed comfortably in his king-size bed. She wondered if he always do that, stare up at his flawless designed ceiling and just think about life.

Nevertheless, she went back to the gift she brought or, to be precise, the gift Draco brought for Adelaine. She covered the folded Slytherin Robes in perfect weave pixel wrappings. Thinking Adelaine would absolutely love them ― Annalise grinned foolishly to herself.

She stared momentarily at Perseus, who kept on twittering with his head under his wings in his large cage. Perseus was still moody with Draco, because he kept Perseus locked up since yesterday, afraid the owl might come back with bats in it's beak after hunting.

Deciding a plan, Annalise flicked her wand to Perseus's cage and it opened with a click.

“I heard that, Annie ― and I know what you're thinking.”

She turned at her heels and found Draco sitting right up, now staring at her with an eyebrow quirk. He had his wand gripped loosely in his palms, and with a flick, she heard Perseus' cage close from behind her in the table.

“Oh come on.” Annalise crossed her arms, and stared back at him with mild disbelief. “Why do you keep an owl if you won't even let it send post and gifts, honestly?” she turned around, opened the owl's cage (which caused Perseus to hoot happily at her), and tie the gift to one of Perseus's legs, along with a letter.

“Annie that'll take him like four to five business days.” Draco commented with an air of annoyance, Annalise heard him shuffle, his footsteps drawing nearer. “He's an old owl, he needed resting before he can get to, and back from Devon.” and soon enough, two large hands sneaked it's way around Annalise's waist and she was pushed against his torso.

“Your old owl is extremely bored, and it's Christmas ― you might want to start treating them better instead of caging them twenty-four-seven and give then dried jerky from time to time as though that'll make them happy.” After tying the gift around Perseus' leg, Annalise gave the owl a kiss in the head. “Adelaine Dilly Beaufort, Devon, that four-level house near the river.”

With a delightful hoot, Perseus flap his wings and flew off, across Draco's room and out in the open window, he staggered slightly due to the heaviness of the gift he carries, but then gained his posture, Annalise can see the owl going further and further into the snowy sky until she can't see him anymore.

And suddenly, a knock errupted which caused Annalise to jolt slightly, soon enough the door creaked open and came in, a very beautiful Narcissa Malfoy wearing a white trench frock coat with matching jewelries and high black pumps that contrasts her pearly outfit and features.

“Mom, you look gorgeous” Draco complimented her, making Narcissa's cheek brightened with red. However her response was different.

“That will not work Draco, I'm still mad about your charms grade” Narcissa responded sharply, which made Draco flop back down on his bed with a childish groan. “Now ― our guests will arrive in an hour, I want the both of you to prepare, and dress nicely“