F I R S T T A S T E

Diana struggled from Malfoy's astonishing strength, despite her wriggling over his shoulders, he remained calm and proceeded on walking.

“You vapid worthless piece of shit! I said put me down!” she condemned, hitting his back with the side of her clenched fists.

Malfoy kept a firm arm around her thighs and smirked. “Such foul words coming from a pretty little mouth, Beaufort” then without warning she felt him slap one of her arse cheeks causing her to gasp.

“What the bloody hell Malfoy!” she seethed, concealing the fact that she liked his cheeky movement.

His smirk grew bigger, and so does his ego. “Oh don't act like you didn't like it” he jeered and stopped in front of the Slytherin tower, it's door concealed in a wall, Annalise vaguely remembered the cold walls surrounding them.

“Wait a second..” she lowly stated and look around while her body was still bent over his shoulder. “Don't fucking tell me we're going inside the Slytherin common room like this!”

“Too late” Malfoy answered. “Basilisk” He mumbled the password to the wall, and immediately a stone door appeared before them.

Annalise started grumbling profanities whilst hitting Malfoy's back with every ounce of strength she had.

Malfoy took no heed with her attacks and he didn't even seem like he felt pain, he was just really unbothered to the point Annalise stopped, tired from trying to stop him.

Then she heard the whisperings of his fellow Slytherins, she look over to where a fireplace was lit beneath a handsome mantelpiece, some of the Slytherins surrounding the crackling fire were having chinwags with students from different houses that became their roommates and shared a dorm inside the Slytherin tower.

All looked at them with their eyes wide open and with their mouths agape, soon enough they were whisperings to one another's ears as Malfoy carried her up the stone steps to his Bed Chamber.

She can only hope whatever funny rumor goes around about her and Malfoy will stay within this room.

Surely if her friends will hear anything that goes with her and Malfoy's name ― they'll think she's been interacting with him more than just being... Civil.

The next thing she knew was that Malfoy had opened the door, slammed it with his foot once he's entered and hastily drop her down.

Luckily for Annalise, she managed to stay on her feet despite the sudden fall. And not even a second passed by after she found her balance, Malfoy place his hands on her shoulders and pushed her backwards, until her back was met with his incredibly soft matress.

She sat right up and glare at him, he stood right in front of her. A mysterious and unsettling aura emitted from him, she can feel the tension that opposes between them.

Sexual Tension. 

Annalise never said a word, she just rake her eyes all over his body. His face was so aristocratic that she wonder how anyone can be that physically blessed.

She notice he appeared to look rather restless and impatient by how heavy his shoulders heave up and down.

“Malfo ― ” he had shut her up by pressing his lips against hers, his body hovered above her and his hand rested on her hip, his other hand snake up her body and wrap his slender fingers around her throat.

She found herself kissing him back without any trace of hesitation. With his lips collided with hers, she can feel the heat radiating from his body.