F O R T H C O M I N G D A T E

Occupied with a lot of studies to do, Annalise continued studying alone in the Study Hall, she had a stack of books piled up beside her right arm as she read her number chart.

Her robe was taken off and left in Draco's Bed Chamber due to the stain she left during potions-making practice with Slughorn and a few students.

Pondering whether she should continue with her Arithmancy or Herbology studies for the remaining hours left, Annalise accidently dropped her wand on the floor, and it rolled down under the lengthy wooden desk, causing her to groan.

She pushed the chair back and bended down, her head under the table, she flexed her arm and tried reaching for her wand, when suddenly four legs walked and stopped in front of her, and a hand crept on the other side of the table and snatch her wand, she straightened herself and found Hailey and Tavern across the table, and Hailey was holding her wand.

"Hello, Annalise!" greeted the twin sister, she gingerly placed the wand right in front of Annalise's number chart and sat down with an annoyed looking Tavern.

“Oh hello, Hailey.. And Tavern.” Annalise responded with hesitancy over Tavern's name as she grab her wand and pocketed it. “It's a surprise to see the two of you.”

“Well, we wouldn't be here if we don't have anything to ask ―”

“It's you who want to ask something, not me!” Tavern interrupted his own twin sister, which earned him a dangerous glare from Hailey. “Fine, we.”

Hailey gave a devious smirk and looked at Annalise again, “As I was saying, we came to ask something. It's actually about Quidditch, ermmm” Hailey wavered, reluctant about her upcoming words. “We think we're gonna fail the forthcoming N.E.W.T.S, which means we'll have another year at Hogwarts...“

Annalise rolled her number chart and place it on her book bag as she stared at the twins with puzzled expression. “Excuse me, but why do you think you'll fail?”

Tavern suddenly snickered, his straw hair touched his shoulders as he cooly shrug. “I don't know maybe we intend to fail ―” he let out a loud painful grunt when Hailey nudged his waist forcefully.

“What?” Annalise verbalized. “Why would you wanna fail? Won't your parents get mad at you?” she spoke to Hailey, rather than Tavern.

“We don't think we're ready to work yet, you know how it goes once we graduate..” she responded worriedly and looked down on the table. “Once you're out of school, your main obligation is to work, find love, get married, have kids and that's it ― I don't want that yet. I wanna study more and experience more teenage love, it felt so limited, I haven't even had my first kiss.”

Tavern smirked. “Well I don't have any problems with that.” he chuckled right after.

“Oh shut it.” Hailey snapped and he groan.

Annalise smiled woefully at the worried girl. “I understand.. I have obligations too after this year, I have a little sister to take care of, but I was just wondering Hailey..” she stopped and pondered. “What does this have to do with quidditch?”

Hailey suddenly exclaimed. “Oh right! Well you see, when we fail ourselves on purpose, that means we will repeat the same year, and of course, one of us ―” she swings a forefinger to the gap between her and Tavern. “is gonna be team captain.”

Tavern rolled his eyes and crosses his arms offensively. “Of course I'll be team captain, anyone would be a fool to choose a girl ―” he stopped and stared awkwardly at Annalise as he realized what he just said.

Annalise shot him a sinister smile, “I think I've already made my decisions... Tavern.” she switched her gaze to Hailey who had hopeful doe eyes. “I'm passing it to you, Hailey, I'm sure Professor Flitwick would agree with my decisions.”