B R O K E N C O R D I A L I T Y

“I still have problems with Apparitions, and Exam is around the corner, honestly I don't know what to do Draco.” Annalise complained as she opened her Potions book whilst staring at Draco from across the table in the library.

Draco was writing in a long piece of parchment with two coloured ink bottles open next to it, he glance up at her and smile. “The reason you can't do it is because you're being nervous, just try to relax and you'll be fine.” he reassured before jotting down with his fine tip quill.

Annalise swung a leg over the other and just merely nodded before reading the Potion-making instructions of Wolfsbane potion, but before she could even go further, she bursted out, “But I can't! And that's the problem, and we have N.E.W.T.S in like a week and a half, I've barely studied Ancient Runes and Herbology.”

“You'll do just fine, you're a Ravenclaw” he replied, half jeering.

Annalise crossed her arms against her chest and glared at him, “Stop being stereotypical, not everyone in Ravenclaw is perfect and smart, and you know that, cause you're dating me.”

Draco quirked an eyebrow at her, “Mhm, fair point.”

Agreeing with her statement made Annalise wanna cry out of tremendous stress, she place both hands on her face and took a deep breath, and pondered why examinations always gives her panic attacks.

Draco scrambled around, he grabbed the back of his chair and rounded the table before placing it next to Annalise, he snatched his parchment and sat next to her. “You'll do just fine now..” he closed the book she was reading and stared into her eyes. “You need to stop stressing because you're Absolutely brilliant, Annie.”

Annalise layed her head against his shoulder with a sigh, “I know, I'm just worried, if I don't pass everything then I'm afraid I'll have a problem raising Addy without Adam's help.” she looked over his parchment and found that he was writing an essay about Charms “And we both know how disastrous that will be.”

Draco swiftly wrapped an arm around her shoulder and kissed the top of her head. “I'm here, and in case you forgot, you have a wealthy boyfriend, we can raise Adelaine together so stop over-stressing yourself.” he said in the most comforting tone, and Annalise just wanted to hear him talk from then on.

Raising Addy with her wealthy boyfriend? That sounds good, Annalise thought. However, if they broke up, then that concept would be gone, so it's really better for her to be successful so she can give Addy an easy life.

“Fine, but you gotta help me with Herbology, I suck at that.” she said as she lifted her head from his shoulder. He retreated his arm from her and gave her one last kiss in the head.

Draco proceeded with writing in his parchment, but momentarily stop to look at her. “You can always ask Longbottom for hel ― nevermind, I'll help you, guys would probably get too distracted teaching a girl. Bullocks.” he murmured and continued scribbling making Annalise scoff.

“Jealousy is a funny thing.” she mumbled under her breath, but Draco didn't seem to heard that.

She looked around the library and found that they were alone, having a naughty thought, she scooted closer and unbottoned the first two buttons of her white uniform, and even loosening the tie around her neck.

“Draco..” she said with an air of seductiveness. Batting her eyelashes and licking her botton lip, she grab the hem of her skirt and lifted it higher just as Draco looked at her. “I'm bored, I don't wanna study.”

Confusion was planted across Draco's face, he looked down and saw her smooth thighs, the skirt she lifted barely covered her cotton knickers, making him suck in a shaky breath. Realization hit him.