T H E W E A S L E Y S

“Annalise dear, it's not that I don't want you staying there, I just think you'll be more comfortable here in the Manor, we have everything you want.” Narcissa Malfoy exclaimed as Annalise fold her clothes and pack it in a bag.

She smiled at the worried mother, “Don't worry Mrs. Malfoy, it'll be just a week ― I always spend a couple of days with the Weasleys, there's nothing to worry about” she reassured, and turned her focus on packing.

Narcissa sigh to herself and sat down on Annalise's bed, right next to the backpack she was packing. “I'm just letting you know you'd be more fine here, their house looks like it'll drift apart if the wind hits it.” she said with indignation, it's obvious that Narcissa has a deep hatred towards the Weasley family. “But you can go, please do come back, Draco will be sad if you don't..”

Annalise zipped her back after packing and stared at Draco's mum, “Oh he will be coming with me, Mrs. Malfoy, along with Addy.”

“What?” said Narcissa Malfoy, with a hint of perplexed and shock. “He didn't told me he'd be going, that little whippersnapper, always hiding things from me, her own mother. Last time Draco took off on his own in Diagon Alley, then went to the bloody ritz, he was gone for days and I was worried sick! Keep on Demanding Kreacher and Quilly to spill where he'd been but none of my elves would tell ―”

“Why did he went to the ritz, Mrs. Malfoy?” Annalise questioned curiously.

Mrs. Malfoy stared at her with eyes wide, as though she wasn't meant to say that, “Oh well ― didn't he told you?” she said awkwardly

“Told me what?”

“He kept on searching for you, he knew well you weren't in Devon, didn't he? Because he tried reaching out with owl-posts but you never answered, he even tried sending letters by Ministry form hoping you would respond but never answered, he asked your friends as well ― what was her name again? Was it ― Loveypooh? Nevermind, but the girl said she never heard anything from you after graduation, so Draco searched for you in the ritz thinking you're in some muggle place and in Hogsmeade ― I don't  know why he failed to find you there, then one day he came back ― exhausted, he said you're gone, so he tried to forget about you by brewing potions, then he went on Diagon Alley, in the apothecary to buy some ingredients ― he came back really excited, but also worried, he said he thinks he found you.”

Annalise's heart swelled by this information, her cheeks went deep scarlet, she knew about how Draco knew she was one of the girls to be bid in the Grand Auction, but she never knew he was looking for her, searching for her, even. It only makes her realize that no one would've done the same thing as Draco, he really does care for her, he shows it, not say it.

“He never told me..” Annalise said with an air of adoration as she wore her backpack and clutched on each of the shoulder straps “Mrs. Malfoy you have a wonderful son.”

“Who needs a wonderful girl like you,” she responded, but sigh no sooner later. She stood up and fixed her dress. “I guess there's no stopping him from going to the Weasleys unless I stop you, don't worry I won't ― but do send me a letter once you've arrived, and if anyone ― I mean anyone ― dares pick on Draco, I will go straight to that Burrow and ―”

“Mrs. Malfoy I think you ought to know it's Malfoy who had been bullying them,” Annalise stated, half giggling. “They made amends, just a couple of days ago, remember? Your son will be fine, I promise.”

“Good, I shall leave your room now.” Narcissa lifted her wristwatch and shock was written across her face, “Goodness it's fifteen past two, I'm late for my tea session with Minerva ― how could I forget? Goodbye dear, take care of my son.” with a pop, Mrs. Malfoy disappeared, Annalise grinned widely in surprise that out of all people, Narcissa was friends with the head of Gryffindor.