L O V E & P A R T Y

“Me and Parvati had already started on with the Muggle Studies Activity, you know, better early than be late. We're already halfway with the questions” Hermione boasted, as they got out their fifth class which was Arithmancy.

That happened to be one of Hermione's favorite subject.

Annalise hadn't forgotten about the Muggle Studies Activities, she just never bother talking about it to Malfoy knowing she'll only be wasting her time.

But she knew well Malfoy won't ask her about it, so it's either she talk to him about their activity or they've got nothing to pass.

She's well aware the only option she's got to follow was the first one.

“Lucky you” was her only response to Hermione.

It had been a week now since she and Malfoy'd become roommates and honestly, he had gotten a wee bit less annoying.

That doesn't mean Annalise will start liking him, he's still a very loathsome wizard, he still calls her a mudblood.

But there was one time where she was extremely surprise by his act, that one time when she had woken up late after a comfortable sleep...

It was when she woke up after she had cried reading Adam's letter...

Annalise felt the ray of sunlight burning her delicate skin. Barely able to open her eyes, she sigh, knowing it was time to get ready and head for class.

But she didn't want to leave just yet, for the first time, the sleeping bag felt so strangely comfortable. It wasn't cold anymore and the fabric was absolutely soft underneath her skin as though she was sleeping on a real bed.

Surely, she's only feeling this because she was so tired.

She nuzzled more in the soft pillow before yawning and stretching her body out, hands above her head. Her eyes remained shut, Until ―

She swallowed a gasp when her hands hit something of what felt like a hard cushion.

Immediately she hoisted herself up by her elbows and snap her eyes open ― that's when she realize something horrifying.

She slap a hand over her mouth in shock. Her heart was beating rapidly against her chest, she cannot believe it.

She was sleeping on Malfoy's king size, four post canopy bed.

And what hit her hands was the headboard. She was under a very soft thick grey blanket, no wonder she didn't feel cold at all when she'd fallen asleep after Malfoy caught her crying late at night.

It was because she had slept in his bed, which she's clearly not allowed to.

How did she happened to be in his bed was the question. She was perplexed, she didn't know she sleepwalks. Her head began throbbing, she immediately remove the covers off her body knowing she can't be seen in Malfoy's bed.

He would get bloody mad after knowing she'd slept in it.

And she didn't want troubles in the morning.

Annalise was about to stand up until the bathroom door opened, revealing a newly showered Malfoy with a towel around his hips, exposing his toned stomach that lead to a prominent V-line. Drops of water drip down his messy wet hair and onto his vinyl floor.

Wow.

Annalise was astound by his appearance.

He might be a prejudice, arrogant and  selfish man but he was deeply hot and attactive.