Author's Note from Tom and Ghastly (Please Read!)

Okay... Uh, where to start...

Well, for starters, Tom and I both want to apologize for the lack of chapters as of late. Just to clarify, we've both been dealing with some personal things in our lives. For me, my depression has just been awful and off the chain. For Tom... Well, that's for her to say if she feels like it. 

Just know that we both are very sorry for the delay on chapters and we promise we'll be posting after the 28th of this month. So just hang out a little longer for us guys. 

We haven't abandoned any of you and we are still going to work on the story. We just need a few days to get our heads and minds straight before we continue. And I can imagine that you all have probably been wondering where we've been and what's been happening. Well, now you all know.

Also, I do want to apologize to any and all of you who thought this was the next chapter in the story. Was not my intention to get your hopes up. But, uh... I think that about wraps this up. 

Again, just wanted to inform you all of why we haven't been active and where we've been. Tom and I are both very grateful to all of you that have stuck around and are willing to wait for us.

So, until then, we'll be watching the growth of our story and we'll be treating you again, very soon.

By lovelies, and see you all very soon. 

                                                                                                                                                                                        - Ghastly Jewel 

I have been dealing with a lot of shitty issues with pushing people away and loneliness. A lot of garbage about my birthday in a few days that I hate, basically. Just a bunch of personal stuff that's caused me a lot of negative emotions. I just want this all to pass and forget about all this dumb stuff. I know I shouldn't bottle up my emotions but that's really all i can do right now. 

I'm really sorry about this affecting both my Co-Author and the story but i promise to continue this fanfiction because it really does make me happy. Again, i'm sorry and this fic will be continued after the 28th of this month. Until next time, bye.

- Tom​​​​