7th Chapter

(This has been edited)

The now-not-so-strangers continued to look on with amazement as you navigate through the waters. Whenever a new creature came into sight, there were gasps of amazement, wonder, awe, and sometimes fear. You were focused on getting to your destination as smoothly as possible, so you weren't sure who was saying or doing what, but it was quite amusing to hear gasps of alarm when the Reefbacks were first spotted. "Don't worry, they're very friendly." You say with a genuine smile, in a good mood knowing that you'll soon leave this place. 

Once you reached the coordinates that Sunbeam sent out to you, and hopefully other people, you roam around the area trying to find a spot where you can easily get on the Island. Once you do that, you shut off the engine of your Cyclops and exit out the cockpit. "Are we really going to be rescued so soon?" You hear from a boy that you learned is named Eren. "Yes. Why? Disappointed already?" You said, smiling as you saw him shake his head no, though you can clearly see the disappointment in his eyes.

"Come on Eren, let's get onto dry land. I know we'll all love the view of the ocean from there." I said as I walked over towards the ladder that leads to the exit. We all exited the Cyclops and swam onto dry land, everyone looking around in amazement, though mostly at the ocean. Knowing I only have about 8 minutes to waste on exploration, I look around noticing the huge alien technology to my right. I stare at it in awe, and slight terror, feeling something off about the new discovery. What alien could have built something so huge? I see something glowing purple in the corner of my eye and I wander off.

I walk down the sandy hill, almost falling but I catch myself before I make contact with the ground. I pick up the purple object and then I scan it. It's called a Purple Tablet. I look at the tablet glowing in my gloved hands with amazement and I look over to my right. I see this green barrier separating the outside from the inside of the alien platform. I walk towards the barrier and push my hand onto it. 'It's a wall that slightly vibrates under the pads of my fingertips.' I thought in my head as I put my other hand on the green wall.

I look over to my side and see this dark thick object sticking out of the ground. I head over towards it and as soon as I got within a foot of it, it opened up. Jumping back in surprise it shuts quickly. I stand in place for a few seconds before deciding to get closer to it. It opens back up and I see the inside glowing purple, just like the tablet. I quickly grab the tablet and hover it over the open structure. 'It's like a magnet, pulling the tablet towards it.' I thought to myself.  The tablet slips out of my hands and into the small structure, closing.

I look over to my side and see the green barrier disappear. 'What the heck is happening?' I got up and headed over to the entrance, but right before I could head inside I heard Sunbeam talking! I quickly run back to the others and they stare up at the sky in bewilderment at the strange giant object in the sky. "What is that?!" "Is that Sunbeam?!" I heard Eren and Armin exclaim out loud in amazement along with other exclamations and gasps between the others.

"Survivors, we see you! Man, I don't know how you held out down there! We've broken atmosphere and we're descending towards the landing site." I heard them say as I cheered in the excitement of finally being able to return home, though feeling sad that no one else is here. I quickly suck up the sadness, I'll mourn later. "Is that a building down there?!" I quickly connect to Sunbeam and send out a message. "What do you mean you can't identify it? Hold on, no turning back now."

I begin to get nervous and scared as I see the building moving in the spaceship's direction. "What the fuck is going on!?" I shouted in both disbelief and fear. "Positions everyone, touching down in 10, 9, 8- *Static* It's coming from the building?! Change course set thrusters to full. *Static*" As I see the alien building-like technology aim at Sunbeam, it shoots out a green laser at the ship. I shout in terror as it blows up into a million pieces, my heart pounding in my ears. Unable to believe what I just saw I run as fast as I can towards the water, running along with the shore shouting 'No!' and 'It Can't Be!' 

I collapse into the water on my knees and look out as debris falls into the ocean. "How is this real...? How am I going to get home...?" I whimpered, hugging my shoulders tightly, trying to comfort myself as tears begin to pool in my eyes as the reality of the situation settles in. 'What do I do now?'

(Special thanks to ShyLittleMarshmallow!!!!*turns on air horns and throws confetti* This leetle gurl is O so AMAZING!!! Like I can't even. Whatever I plop down on her plate she just makes it look ten times better like give this girl a medal brah. I really hope you enjoyed this because I sure did re-reading this updated work.)