6th Chapter

(This has been edited)

I sigh to myself as I get up off the wall and stretch out my back, hearing a few satisfying pops. I go towards the bulkhead door that separates the first room of the base from the rest. Once I set foot on the other side of the door, I begin my way to the other side of my base and turn the corner to the right. I soon hear the sounds of everyone talking in the Moonpool room. I hesitantly clear my voice to get everyone's attention and grow nervous as everybody stares at me.

"I just wanted to apologize for our first encounter. I was cautious and I know all you guys were. I just hadn't seen other people in such a long time that I freaked out. I couldn't believe my own eyes, so I apologize. I hope we can get on the right foot with each other and make amends. Also, sorry for shooting you with my Stasis Rifle, Ms. Hange." I finished off with a frown, now feeling guilty for doing that to the loud brunette. I immediately got pulled into a death hug by said brunette.

"Awwww! It's completely OK! You can call me Hange by the way! I was so confused when I came to! It was like time paused for me, but everything else kept moving! Which is probably exactly what happened! Do people not age when-" I just tuned her out while I tried to wiggle out of her suffocating hug. I felt Hange get pulled off of me as someone cursed out loud. "Get off her Shitty Glasses or you'll end up killing her before the lack of oxygen does." Levi said, referring to me not being able to breathe in her grasp.

We all eventually introduced ourselves, and I manged to learn everyone's name. I gave everyone something to drink and eat while we talked about a few thinks. After a while, I held my arm sheepishly and looked towards Erwin. He looks my way and gives me a warm smile, clearing his throat. "I believe we should get going soon. Right (F/n)?" He said looking my way. I nod quickly and head over to my water filtration machine and grab the water that has been filtered. "So, here's the plan," I said while I faced everyone who looked in my direction expecting answers.

"When Sunbeam gets here and picks us all up, I'll explain everything that happened. Back on earth, we have extremely advanced technology that can, hopefully, help you all get back to your... universe? I guess? We'll probably need to capture a Warper though..." I told them, mumbling the last part to myself. "So let's go! And remember to hold your breath." I said with a rather small excited smile, something that hasn't appeared on my face in what felt like years. I began heading over to the hatch that leads to the outside. Once we're all outside I immediately point up with two of my fingers and swam upwards.

I occasionally stopped and helped push others up towards the Cyclops since they aren't equipped with gear like I am. Once we're all inside my Cyclops and I'm done making sure everyone is breathing properly, I head over to the cockpit of the submarine with Erwin, Mike, and Hange all following behind me. I put my hands on the wheel and stretched my hand out to the glass of the submarine, turning the engine on and selecting my preferred speed.

Hange and the others awe in amazement at the buttons that seem to appear like magic on the glass and the hologram of the submarine that appears on my right side. "Woah! What is all this stuff?? How does it work? How do you build this?" Hange exclaimed in amazement, not asking as many questions as before. I sighed to myself and answered all her questions. "Well," I started off with.

"These are all the controls of the submarine, such as the creature decoys, the sonar, the cameras, and the others you see here," I said pointing to each individual button. "I'm not going to explain how it works since that's time we don't have.. And to answer your last question, I gathered the materials for this submarine and, with the help of my Mobile Vehicle Bay, built all this." I answered, finishing off with a shrug directed at Hange and her companions.

"You sure are a remarkable young woman." I heard Erwin say with a smile. I gave a small smile back. "Thank you. I did work very hard to get to the position I'm in. It's too bad all this hard work got me here like this. Being stuck on a foreign planet along with other foreign people." I said with a dejected look on my face. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned my head slightly to face the owner of that hand. "Don't talk so sadly. I'm sure things with get better sooner or later." Erwin said, directing another one of his smiles at me.

'Maybe things will get better for me, and hopefully all of us.' I thought, looking back into the deep blue of the ocean.

(Edited by ShyLittleMarshmallow)