32nd Chapter

(It's 2:35 AM Thursday, so, fuck it! Early chapter!)

---

3rd Person

 Erwin stood in the newly built Alien Containment room, admiring the fish already present in the tank. He sighed, placing his hand on the glass of the aquarium. He watched as a peeper swam by, momentarily keeping its eye on the blond male. 'What a fascinating creature.' He thought to himself, taking his hand off the glass once he heard the footsteps of two people. He smiled, greeting both (F/n) and Hange. 

"Do you know where Levi might be?" The (H/c) headed female asked, not having seen the short male on her way there.

"He went ahead and sat himself in the meeting room. So, let's get going, shall we?" He said, making his way towards a ladder leading down to the first floor of the Alien Containment room. Once they got to the first floor, all three made their way towards the closed bulkhead door leading to the meeting room. (F/n) opened the bulkhead door and let the other two in before closing it behind them. 

As they each took a seat, (F/n) walked over to a switch on the wall and tinted the windows to give them privacy. She then took her seat next to Hange and in front of Levi.

(F/n)'s PoV

“Okay. So, Armin, Hange, and I managed to find areas for gathering resources. Unfortunately, one of the needed resources is in an area we haven’t explored that well.” I pulled out my PDA and placed it within a slot on the table. A cyan blue holographic keyboard then appeared in front of me as gasps left both Erwin and Hange's mouth. 

I then typed in a few things, soon swiping through data screens until I eventually stopped on the information gathered by the Scanner Room. I selected the data I wanted to view, the map then appearing at the center of the table, my three comrades focusing on my every move. 

“Alright. So, this is the area that the Scanner Room is currently able to map out for us. We can see that there isn't any lithium or lead around, but there are both Shale and Sandstone Outcrops on the outer spots of the map." At my use of words, Hange then gasped, whipping out her own PDA. 

"I see!! According to our PDA's, lead is found in sandstone outcrops and Lithium is found in shale outcrops! Didn’t we see a bunch of them on that alien island and in the surrounding areas?” Hange asked, fact-checking herself using her PDA. (F/n) nodded, swiping off of the map and pulling up their data on the number of materials they have.

“We did. The only problem is that since we’ve been scavenging so much, the immediate areas around us have all been wiped clean. We now need to expand our radius for materials and search more in the biomes least explored.” Erwin then leaned forward, folding his hands. 

“Since the resources we need are rather spread out, shouldn't we assign cadets to go out in groups to find them separately?” He questioned, glancing towards me. I nodded again. 

“I suppose so. There are twelve of us in total after all, but I think it would be best if only two groups went out. Group one would go out for the lead and lithium while group two would go out for rubies. The remaining cadets would remain here and maintain the base while the rest are out.” I then leaned back in my chair, looking towards Erwin for any comments. When none left his mouth, I decided to continue.

“Thinking about this logically, Hange, Levi, and myself should go out since we’ve had more experience out there. That would leave five other people needing to come with us, so, who would we pick and who’s going with who?” We all sat in silence for a moment before Erwin spoke up. 

“Mike can go with you. He is known as the second strongest next to Levi back in our world.” Erwin stated, seemingly agreeing with my idea. I nodded, pulling up a holographic notepad and keyboard to write down the groups.

“From my time being bedridden, Armin has shown to be quite intellectual about the life forms out there. I'm positive he’s read the data section more times than any of us.” I inquired, looking towards Erwin as he nodded in agreement.

“Braus has a keen eye. Surviving wouldn't be too hard for her. That brat Jaeger tends to be too reckless, Springer and Jean included. Bodt will go with us.” Levi added, keeping his arms crossed over his chest.

"Perhaps Mikasa could be rather useful for this expedition? After all, she ranked number one when she finished her military training." Hange stated, laying a finger on her chin as she thought to herself.

“The only question I have is who will be in what group?" Erwin said with a hum as a small silence spread throughout the room.

"Judging from what you've said, I think for the first group, Mike, Hange, Sasha, and Mikasa should go out and find the lead and lithium we need. For the second group, Levi, Marco, Armin, and I will go and search the Bulb Zone.” I said, looking towards the others for confirmation. Once they all agreed, I went ahead and wrote the names for the groups down onto the holographic notepad. I then closed out the holograms and detached my PDA from its slot in the table, placing it back into my inventory.

After the meeting had finished, we all stood from our seats and made our way towards the door. Erwin opened the bulkhead door and walked out, followed by Hange, myself, and Levi, who shut the door behind us.

“Since we have our plans already made, I’ll let those who are going with us know to get ready,” Hange stated, walking past Erwin towards the ladder to search for the others.

“I’ll get ready myself. Levi, when everyone is ready, can you have them meet up in the Cyclops? I’ll drop them off in a different biome before we go to the Bulb Zone.” I said once we all made it to the dining room. Levi gave a quick nod before walking off with Erwin towards the dorms, parting ways by the Bioreactor. Heading off to my room, I climbed up the ladders and soon began getting ready for the expedition.

---

Tom and Ghastly: *WHEEZING*

(We'll explain more in detail why this is all we put at the end of the next chapter. Hope you enjoyed XD)