2nd Chapter

(This has been edited)

As I swam there frozen in shock, I quickly snapped out of it as I saw the sun starting to set. I swam towards the bodies and started pulling them to my Cyclops not wanting to leave eleven people stranded in the middle of the ocean on an unknown planet.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I dropped myself onto the floor of my Cyclops, extremely tired from dragging several people into my ship. I sighed in irritation as I realized I had to turn around and head back out to my home base. I sat there next to the hatch where I came in and stared at the unconscious people wondering if they would wake up in the amount of time it would take to get back home. I did check all their pulses when I brought them in, making sure to separate the dead bodies from the ones that are alive. Luckily, all 11 strangers are alive. I groaned again, getting up from my sitting position and walking to the other side of the ship, wanting to get to the lockers on the other side. I soon walked off, hoping that these people would be friendly.

Levi's POV

All I felt was pain throughout my whole body as I slowly began to open my eyes. I looked around my environment, confusion mixing with adrenaline at the unfamiliar sight. I saw the others in here piled up on top of each other and immediately went over to check their pulses. Relief spread throughout me, realizing everyone is still alive. The last thing I remember is going on an expedition trying to capture a titan for Shitty Glasses experiments. I remember there being a giant glowing circle appearing out of fucking nowhere when Hange decided to be an idiot and go close to it. Long story short we all screamed for her to get away from it when she lost balance and tumbled into the slimy-looking mess. Everything had flashed white and now this is where we ended up. 

I sighed to myself, looking around making sure everyone was here. My eye twitched when I realized Hange wasn't in the room anymore if you can even call it a room. I heard a high pitched squeal, groaning in annoyance. I know that scream anywhere. Getting up, I dusted myself off and easily walked around everyone, heading over to the squeal in the direction I heard it from. I climbed up a ladder and walked over to an area that has all these weird objects and a big glass window looking out into what looked like the sky. It's awfully bluer than I thought it was. I then see her, Shitty Glasses. "What the fuck are you touching you shitface?" I said pulling her back by her collar. "It could be dangerous."

"Levi! Look at all this!!!! It all looks so weird, doesn't it?" Hange said with a smile of excitement and curiosity. Before I was able to say anything, I heard a small gasp and then a weird sound. I turned around still holding onto Hange's collar and saw a (H/c) haired woman with (E/c) eyes and (S/t) skin. I see her holding some white object like a gun. She's wearing some type of weird tight clothing. 

All I could think about at that moment was...

What the absolute fuck is going on?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

After eyeing her for a few seconds keeping my face expressionless as always. I attempted to say something towards the stranger in odd clothing, "Wha-" Until the shit-face standing next to me interrupted me. "What is this place? Who are you? Where are we? What's your na-" That's when the woman shot some sort of round object at Hange, freezing her in some kind of bubble. I stepped back when Hange became frozen in place, my eyes widening in shock at the sight of her.

I looked over at the woman who now is pointing the gun-like object in my direction. I then see Erwin behind the female, his eyes being wide open in shock. I avert my eyes away from him and look back at the odd-looking female. "What is that?" I say keeping my face emotionless, trying to stall some time for Commander Eyebrows to attack. She doesn't reply to me and just hardens her glare.

She yells in shock as Erwin wraps his arms around her neck, causing her to drop the white object and place her hands on his arms. She tried her best gripping Erwin's arms, trying to get him off of her so she could breathe. I immediately ran over, grabbing the weird-looking object, and threw it to the other side of the room we were in. I heard something heavy hit the floor and when I turned around to see what had fallen, I got punched in the jaw harshly.

(F/n)'s PoV

•~•~•~•~•~•~• A Few Minutes Earlier •~•~•~•~•~•~•

I was in deep thought on the other side of my Cyclops while digging through my lockers. I can't even remember how long it's been since I last had human contact. The last time I was physically around another human being was when my best friend sacrificed herself for me. Just thinking about it makes my heartache and my eyes burn with tears. I immediately wiped away the stray tears that escaped my eyes, not wanting to cry anymore. I gripped my shoulders, my body beginning to shake with grief as all the memories came flooding back to me. I immediately spun around, slamming my fist into the wall behind me. "No... No more tears. No more grief..." I angrily whispered to myself, willing myself not to cry anymore. You can't break something that's already broken as it is.

I sighed, soon getting scared straight out of my skin by a high pitched noise. "Uhhh... What the fuck was that?" I said aloud, heading over to where I heard the sound coming from.