22

⠀

Wendy Eloise Greengrass.

The name stricken me as oddly familiar. It's the same from the occurring dreams I'd sometimes have.

The notebook dressed in fuzzy red velvet cover, filled with entries dating from 1971 until 1978.

My mum stood behind me, looking over my shoulder to see what I was holding.

"My..! Wendy Eloise.. Greengrass,"
She said with a gentle tone, with fascination.

"Do you know this name?"

"Why, yes.. She went to Hogwarts, same year as Remus and his friends. That's her diary, I believe.."

The book was taken from my hands, while she began to flip through the pages. Her eyes turned shiny with a coat of salty tears over them,

"Lovely girl, she was.. One of the brightest along with Lily Evans. Although, she was ostracized because of her different belief about blood status, how it doesn't and shouldn't matter if someone was a pureblood, a halfblood..."

I sat down next to her, staying silent as she stopped on a certain page.

Turning it to me, I read the words as a soft graze of my fingers almost tore the pag apart.

"Careful..! This page was the most special one to her.."

It was special, it was obvious.

Remus,

Our love was strong. But I wasn't. I regret leaving so early in this life, but there's nothing I can do..

The curse can't be lifted.

We already spent dozens of summers together and saw constellations of stars we have never noticed before.

A small pang of pain in my heart hurts to see your face smile sadly each time I woken up to you as I laid in the hospital wing.

I will always be your Wendy, darling, I love you.

I will meet you in another life, Remus.

And we can love together again.

Remus.

The name mentioned in this page--book, times and times again. They were lovers, but unfortunate in their endeavors.

I didn't know why, but I started tearing up.

"They were lovers. Her and Remus, but not the type of lovers you'd expect. I'd tell you all about her, but that's for another time--!"
She gasped, her eyed wide while holding my shoulders softly.