A Little Change

Hey besties,

So I noticed a few comments asking if Tonks is actually Ella's wife and some saying they want Tonks to be their wife.

So, it took me a small amount of pain to scrap my idea for Tonks and actually make her Ella and Remus' wife!

They're in a poly relationship <3

I changed the ending a bit so read that if you haven't seen the changes I wrote, and I also change Henry's name to Jamie.

I didn't intend for this to happen, I just wrote Tonks and Ella being close enough to joke about being eachother's girlfriends, but I've thought it through and decided to make it canon in my fanfic :)

The first idea I had for Tonks was she'd get together with a girl after the war. She's still friends with Ella, Sirius and Remus and stuff, but then I had another idea.

And I realized that the first idea was shit because it was gonna be another sad wlw story and I already wrote one :,)

Tonks was initially going to fall in love with Jean, Ella's bestfriend, and since Jean has the blood maledictus curse, I wanted her to die before the end and have everyone cry.

But that wasn't very nice so I'm sticking with the second idea I have.

Tonks' fanfic will not be connected to this book.

(It's gonna take place with Tonks' Hogwarts years)

Don't worry about me giving in to pressure and changing the ending because of people, I actually liked the idea of them being poly and not giving a fuck about society or anyone.

How the three of them got together:
(All three of them talked to eachother after one night they all got drunk, and talked to eachother honestly.

They found out they all liked eachother and talked about it further and made sure everyone wanted to be in a serious, committed, happy relationship.

Sirius was the one who told them about being poly.

So they're now a happy little family with four children and a crazy uncle.)

Edit:
I forgot to say that Sirius is now a free man!

omfg I can't believe I forgot to tell you guys..

After the war and everything's been peaceful, Ella's parents and the Harlotts finally went to the ministry and testified for Sirius innocence and have him be a free man.

The Ministry grew brains and actually did give Sirius the truth serum and found out it was Pettigrew who betrayed the Potters :)

Sorry for not letting ya'll know

Anyways, thank you for reading <3